Joe Rohde confirms Yeti being fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizonsfan

One more thing I thought of....Joe is probably more embarrassed than anyone about this "issue". This park is his baby. He was the one on all the Travel Channel shows promoting the ride and doing the interviews with the Yeti-in-progress behind a big sheet of plastic, really talking it up.

The fact that the crown jewel of his keystone attraction is broken is probably a giant thorn in his side...and even if he DID have a Facebook page, he would likely never discuss the Yeti. I know I wouldn't want to.

Agreed, you wouldn't want to remind guests that you failed at properly designing something. I'd rather be talking about my "new & exciting opportunities" with Avatar...Or Aulani...Or Pretty much anything else I've been involved in. Why would I keep talking about a 6 year old mess up. It would be kind of weird...

The Mom

Premium Member
The OP has already admitted that he was "had" on this. Just proves the old saying "Believe half of what you read, and none of what you hear." And I put Facebook in the "what you hear" category, even though you read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom