Jim Hill Has Seen the (WDW) Future

spaceghost

I personally find it...interesting that Jim posts this sort of positive article given the venom he spewed towards Mr. Lasseter after Disney bought Pixar. It was so transparently biased that it was almost embarrassing. I would say that he has come around, I guess...:rolleyes:

TP2000

I'm so confused. :confused:

I read the Jim Hill article linked in the first post, I watched the Lasseter video, I even read the other linked article s-l-o-w-l-y as directed by jt04 trying to find some reference to a new anything coming to WDW, and I didn't read or see a thing regarding any mention of Walt Disney World.

So is the intent of this thread that nothing is going to WDW any time soon? I don't get it.

Wilt Dasney

I read the Jim Hill article linked in the first post, I watched the Lasseter video, I even read the other linked article s-l-o-w-l-y as directed by jt04 trying to find some reference to a new anything coming to WDW, and I didn't read or see a thing regarding any mention of Walt Disney World.

So is the intent of this thread that nothing is going to WDW any time soon? I don't get it.

As best I can pin it down: WDI is doing amazing things at DL. WDI handles projects at WDW. Ergo, WDI is doing amazing things at WDW.

Much like blizzards and french fries are both part of the menu at Dairy Queen. If Dairy Queen announces a new peanut butter blizzard, they will also obviously announce a new peanut butter batter for their french fries.

The logic couldn't be more sound. What more do you want? :shrug:

Thrill Seeker

Ridiculous statement. You are the worst aspect of this site and yet no one is asking you be banned. Just like many others, I do try and ignore your posts, but is seems as though you deliberately search out as many threads as possible to make the most ludicrously negative statements you can imagine.

That is completely unnecessary. Please stop the unnecessary bashing of other members...

EPCOT Explorer

Yep....And there is nothing consiquential in this thread, either.:lol:
As best I can pin it down: WDI is doing amazing things at DL. WDI handles projects at WDW. Ergo, WDI is doing amazing things at WDW.

Much like blizzards and french fries are both part of the menu at Dairy Queen. If Dairy Queen announces a new peanut butter blizzard, they will also obviously announce a new peanut butter batter for their french fries.

The logic couldn't be more sound. What more do you want? :shrug:

:sohappy::sohappy:

Thank you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom