Jim Hill + Harry Potter = One Scary Story

BeachClubVillas

Nope. JKR wouldn't go for it in a zillion years. She is asking for a whole "mini-park" type situation. Diagon Alley...Train Station...Hogwarts....and she has proven to be none too flexible about it. At least with Disney.

Good for her. It would be awful for either Disney or Universal to build HP and build it badly or with halfway theming. The possibilities are endless...Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, Train Station, Privet Drive, the Ministry, etc. It could definitely be its own park.

CaptainMichael

Good for her. It would be awful for either Disney or Universal to build HP and build it badly or with halfway theming. The possibilities are endless...Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, Train Station, Privet Drive, the Ministry, etc. It could definitely be its own park.

Exactly!

She may be demanding, but in the end, the finished product will benefit from it. Kind of makes you wish they had waited to do the movies till she was finished writing and could dedicate more time to them.

sknydave

A Harry Potter island at IOA is perfect. Universal has a habit of skimping out on things sometimes, though.. but I think it would work out great as long as they don't stick in a bunch of Hogwarts "games of chance"

Captain Chaos

JK might be demanding, and she should be... Walt was demanding too, and look at the theme parks he created..... I am not a Harry Potter fan, and I really don't care which park adds a ride... If Disney built a ride, I'd go on it... but it wouldn't drag me to Disney.... I already go.... If Universal built it, again, I wouldn't be compelled to go to Universal as I am not a fan of the park... but, if I went to Universal, yes, I'd go on the ride and see what it was like....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom