Jerk Gym Behavior

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Option 3 - Buddy's shirtless day in the office! If anyone asks, just tell them you didn't have time to change from your 'dancing' gig.
or ... tell them Phil had his stolen at the gym, and he had an important meeting, so you let him have yours. It might work ...
Ha!

Disneydreamer23

What I have noticed at the gym that drives me crazy.... When people take the machine next to you yet there is 12 others and no one is on them, When you have the person next to you who you can tell sweats hardcore and they smell very bad, people that don't wipe of their machines.

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
:hilarious:

Can you use a different NYSC facility or is the contract location specific?
Yeah, I can and should use other locations, but this one is only two blocks from my job and I go during lunch. I might have to just find a location further from work and go in the evening instead.

DisneyPrincess5

This one is fun: DH went to the gym this morning and came back saying:
Him: "You're not gonna believe what they did!"
Me: "What?!"
Him: "They took away all paper towels and there's a sign saying that they removed them because people were flushing them and clogging the system."
Me: "Wait...there are no more paper towels. In the gym. Which people disinfect machines with and dry their hands with?"
Him: "Yep"
Me: ::facepalm::

NYwdwfan

Him: "They took away all paper towels and there's a sign saying that they removed them because people were flushing them and clogging the system."
Me: "Wait...there are no more paper towels. In the gym. Which people disinfect machines with and dry their hands with?"
Well that's a new one.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Just wondering: do they have electric hand dryers in the rest rooms, instead now?

I'm thinking they must have something else there to clean the machiines--disposable wipes, for example. If they haven't made provisions for cleaning the machines (as well as putting in alternative drying options in the restrooms), I'd say there's a few board of health violations going on--and if it were my gym, I'd report them pronto.

DisneyPrincess5

Just wondering: do they have electric hand dryers in the rest rooms, instead now?

I'm thinking they must have something else there to clean the machiines--disposable wipes, for example. If they haven't made provisions for cleaning the machines (as well as putting in alternative drying options in the restrooms), I'd say there's a few board of health violations going on--and if it were my gym, I'd report them pronto.
He said no-I was so stumped! I wonder if they would they will install them now. But he said there was literally nothing to clean machines with or dry hands with. I haven't been in like 3 weeks (much shame!) so I'm not sure. I'm a hair more observant than him so maybe they're getting ready to install them and there is evidence of that and he missed it. Weird right?!? I'm cool with a few of the trainers so I think I'll ask when I go back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom