JEDisney is moving to Florida to work for Disney!

figmentisgreat

Original Poster
Hi Everyone!

My best friend Jonah, known to some older posters on this board as JEDisney just got a job at Disney! He will be moving from New Jersey to Florida one week from today. I'm devastated by this, of course, but I am EXTREMELY happy for him!

If you remember him or would like to wish him well, please respond to this post and I will print it out for him!

Heather

P.S. If this is in the wrong section, I apologize - please move it for me. Thanks!

Uponastar

Hi to Jonah!
Congratulations on your move and your new job!
I'm happy and excited for you.

Thank you, Heather, for letting us know.

luvlifeinfl

Congrats! sad that we all cannot work for the BIG "cheese". but happy your dream is coming true. say hi to my friend Jesika Hayes. She is with costumes/parade planning.

AshaNeOmah

I'm sure there are many of us here who are jealous, as I am. Where is he going to work and what process did he use to get the job? I've been out of college for a year and my professional goal is to be an Imagineer... Now to get the 5-10 years of experience...

Sassagoula-Rvr

Congrats! My goal is to either be an imagineer or industrial engineer at Disney...but I got a few years of college (4) right ahead of me so...it may be a while.

RAXIP

That's awesome. I'll be heading down next week too to start my 2nd College Program. What's Jonah gonna be doing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom