Jeb and George Bush Taking a Cruise ...

Mookie

Original Poster
That's former President Bush and Florida Governor Jeb Bush, plus their wives. They're currently aboard the Disney Wonder :).

PiMpErNeL ^oo^

How does that work? Will they dine with everyone else? Enjoy the entertainment that the cruise has to offer? I can understand going to WDW but I don't see how they can have fun on the cruise with all the people that would probably be hounding them. There just doesn't seem to be enough room for a celebrity type to enjoy everything the ship has to offer.

Debbie

Everyone else meaning Secret Service. The whole portion of cabins where they are are booked by Secret Service; you probably can't get on his floor without credentials.
When the President stays in a hotel, the floors above and below him are blocked off as well as the floor he is staying on.
I would hope folks would just leave them alone and let them have a good time. That's why alot of celebrities come to N.O.; nobody bothers them.

Maria

I agree with Debbie. When I worked for Hyatt, we had presidents and dignataries staying in the hotel. They would stay in the Presidential Suite but the rooms around were also used by secret service. We were given stickers to wear and our names were registered in a list of employees who could interact or get close to their rooms. I was guest relations manager and head of concierges so I always had access. :D Sometimes it was very stressful too...

I would say they are staying in one of those huge suites in the cruise and the whole surroundings with secret service. Honestly, if I were staying in those suites that have their own huge terrace in one end of the cruise, I wouldn´t care for the rest of the people in it! If I could have the dinners all for myself in my own room, why bother moving to where everybody else is? hehehe :D I always wanted to see those suites... I only looked at them from the deck above, that I´m sure it is blocked now for the rest of the guests! :animwink:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by Debbie
That's why alot of celebrities come to N.O.; nobody bothers them.

Its a shame the same cant be said of the celebrities entourage bothering everyone else.

El Pres. etc, I can understand but some of the talentless pop personages, egos as bis as Air Force 1.

wanabeimagineer

I really think it's not a good idea that this information was released as general public knowledge. I mean think about it, former president Bush, active governor of Florida Jeb Bush, George Dubya's daughters, and a few other family members all in one spot. I hate to say it and I know it's not something that people wanna think about, but I would think that would be an easy target for terrorism.

Debbie

Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
I really think it's not a good idea that this information was released as general public knowledge. I mean think about it, former president Bush, active governor of Florida Jeb Bush, George Dubya's daughters, and a few other family members all in one spot. I hate to say it and I know it's not something that people wanna think about, but I would think that would be an easy target for terrorism.

One word SECURITY One doesn't realize the security that goes with this. The Coast Guard, State Police, and Secret Service are all over the place and you may not see them:lookaroun

mickeyfanatics

You all just scared me. I am going on the Wonder in Feb, and what if they blow it up before then while Gov. Bush is on it and there is no ship for me to go on????????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Well, I am sure it is all fine. They probably have several choppers around to ward off any disasters. I bet they got to stay in the Walt Disney and Roy Disney suites. Must be nice to have us taxpayers pay for them to go on the cruise.:king:

Speaking of cruises had the Magic gone on anymore cruises or are they still cleaning all the stufff on it.

I wonder if the class and quality of the sruise will meet up to the standards of Jeb, George and thiere wives.

Michael72688

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I'm glad it's not the Magic; or we'd have a sick governer! :p

Who cares if he got sick! haha anyways if you have noticed their hasnt been a sick person onboard the Disney Magic in about two weeks!

mickeyfanatics

Did you all hear that the ship left the port an hour late because they had to wait for the twins. Their plane was late. What annoys me is that if it were me on a late plane, I would have missed the ship. I met people from Alaska the last time I went on the Wonder who made it on time!:confused:

Michael72688

Originally posted by mickeyfanatics
Did you all hear that the ship left the port an hour late because they had to wait for the twins. Their plane was late. What annoys me is that if it were me on a late plane, I would have missed the ship. I met people from Alaska the last time I went on the Wonder who made it on time!:confused:

I agree!

Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
I mean think about it, former president Bush, active governor of Florida Jeb Bush, George Dubya's daughters, and a few other family members all in one spot.
lol,if the twins are on board keep em away from the bar! im hopin jeb doesnt get sick,i really do not feel like having a sick governor down here. the rest of the u.s. already thinks florida is weird enough from all the voting problems, and that whole um *incident* were not supposed to talk about.*wink wink*

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by imagineergurl
lol,if the twins are on board keep em away from the bar!
Heh, that was my first thought too.:lol: But ya I agree, we don't need anything else to happen to us in Florida, the nation thinks we're stupid enough :rolleyes:

dreamer

Originally posted by mickeyfanatics
They probably have several choppers around to ward off any disasters.

I hope they have more than choppers. I'll bet there's at least one submarine following the ship -- if Dubya's really on board.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom