Jay-Rod to take leave of absence!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by marciahahn

I'm afraid he might have some!!! JAY!!!! She was only joking!!! Please don't post them!!!;)
well since she said nicely I will take the time t look in ti it!;)

DanStat

Re: Re: Tisk, Tisk

Originally posted by marciahahn

I know!! My son(8) was across the room and ran over to see the pictures of the dogs!!!:eek: He said, "Mom,that's an inappropriate word!"

How cute!

Those are pretty big words for an eight-year-old! Where does he get that from???

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: Re: Re: Tisk, Tisk

Originally posted by disneyprep50321

How cute!

Those are pretty big words for an eight-year-old! Where does he get that from???

His dad! (and a very articulate 18 year old sister!) :)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark
Take care Jay, don't work too hard, and make sure to keep checking in on us.

Hey you know I will! I'm not gone till next week sometime! I'm thought u died this week until I pmed duck to see whats up with you! Glad to see ya back! PlUS I didnt post that much either! Didnt think it was fair to blow u awau with posts since you werent here!:animwink: :)

markymark

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Hey you know I will! I'm not gone till next week sometime! I'm thought u died this week until I pmed duck to see whats up with you! Glad to see ya back! PlUS I didnt post that much either! Didnt think it was fair to blow u awau with posts since you werent here!:animwink: :)

Cheers Jay!!! I'm fine, just had to go away for a few days.

And I appreciate your lack of posting, does this mean I have to do the same once to start working more? :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom