Jay-Rod to take leave of absence!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Hey guys just wanted to post that I'll be cutting my time here on the boards in about week. I'm in need of money and the holiday season where I work is aproaching. So I plan to work more hours! I found out Friday thatmy little pug is going to have puppies on Nov 17. So I need to make some money to take care of them as well! So if you dont see me on here much! Have no worries! I'll be back soon! :)

Maria

Who is the father??? He needs to be responsible too! lol
Hope you don´t disspaear for too long! I´ll miss you... ;)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
Who is the father??? He needs to be responsible too! lol
Hope you don´t disspaear for too long! I´ll miss you... ;)
Heres the dad!

Attachments

• mvc-009f.jpg
    mvc-009f.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 65

The Mom

Premium Member
Jay-Rod's going to be a "grandpa!!" She is so cute!! Don't forget to drop in from time to time..I'll be keeping an eye on you, and will call for "Darth-Rod" if I need him!!! Check your mailbox!! "The Mom" :) xoxoxo

DisneyFreak

See now, that's the way things should be. The Father's work is now done so he can go and take a nap and get back to "guy" things.

:lookaroun

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyFreak
See now, that's the way things should be. The Father's work is now done so he can go and take a nap and get back to "guy" things.

:lookaroun

Yeah I see what you mean!

Attachments

• knocked up!.jpg
    knocked up!.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 61

Tramp

Originally posted by JAY-ROD
Hey guys just wanted to post that I'll be cutting my time here on the boards in about week. I'm in need of money and the holiday season where I work is aproaching. So I plan to work more hours! I found out Friday thatmy little pug is going to have puppies on Nov 17. So I need to make some money to take care of them as well! So if you dont see me on here much! Have no worries! I'll be back soon! :)

Jay....

If you leave, I'll be the ugliest member in the club.:hammer:

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: Tisk, Tisk

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
Tisk, Tisk Jay-Rod...that was a bad word!:rolleyes: :fork:

I know!! My son(8) was across the room and ran over to see the pictures of the dogs!!!:eek: He said, "Mom,that's an inappropriate word!"

mightyduck

Re: Re: Tisk, Tisk

Originally posted by marciahahn

I know!! My son(8) was across the room and ran over to see the pictures of the dogs!!!:eek: He said, "Mom,that's an inappropriate word!"

Actually, Marcia, the funny thing is it is THE appropriate word for a pregnant female dog.... ;)

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: Re: Re: Tisk, Tisk

Originally posted by mightyduck

Actually, Marcia, the funny thing is it is THE appropriate word for a pregnant female dog.... ;)

Ithink he was talking about "knock up!"

astewart

Your dogs are so cute Jay Rod. I hope all goes well on their big day!! be sure to take a few mins and post a picture of the puppies when they are born.

mickeyfan

Originally posted by astewart
Your dogs are so cute Jay Rod. I hope all goes well on their big day!! be sure to take a few mins and post a picture of the puppies when they are born.

Would love to see the little tikes when they are born. Momma and Daddy are so cute.

(You didn't happen to get any pictures of the conception did you:animwink: ? j/k)

I will truly miss you my love, take care and post when you can.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by mickeyfan

(You didn't happen to get any pictures of the conception did you:animwink: ? j/k)

I'm afraid he might have some!!! JAY!!!! She was only joking!!! Please don't post them!!!;)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by marciahahn

I'm afraid he might have some!!! JAY!!!! She was only joking!!! Please don't post them!!!;)
well since she said nicely I will take the time t look in ti it!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom