January crowd levels

raceroom

I was curious what the crowds were like right now. If anyone had any feedback from the parks. Thanks so much, sorry I wasn't clear. :hammer:

dixiegirl

I'll be there Saturday , Hubby and I ....WOOHOO!!!!! Sorry had to share, Have to escape this snowy weather here in RI!!!!!

raceroom

Very cool Dixiegirl. Will you please give us a report on crowds when you get back? I'm headed down on 1/30. Thanks have fun :wave:

Gaston

Original Poster
Jim Hill article

Did you see the latest Jim Hill article?

It appears that things are still keeping busy at the "World".

I will be at Magic Kingdom on the 23rd and Epcot on the 24th.

I will let you all know how things are when I am back. :)

Gaston

Billy6

I will be there the 23rd-27th...Is something going on that weekend? there is no more value resort availibility that weekend... Because of the $49 dollar a night promo? Sporting event?

I took advantage of this promo for my stay at Pop...

Disney_Belle

I'll be there Saturday , Hubby and I ....WOOHOO!!!!! Sorry had to share, Have to escape this snowy weather here in RI!!!!!

I agree with you!!! We fly out Friday afternoon (we live in Fall River, MA) and thank goodness we are leaving its going to be a high of 9 on Friday and 8 on Saturday!!!!

Maybe we'll see you there have a safe flight :wave:

cooleo

My family will be there from 16th to the 24th. While making Dining Reservations, the weekends were difficult as many characters meals were booked solid throughout the day (It is MLK weekend afterall). However, no problems booking the weekday meals. Looking forward to a great time for my son's 12th B'Day on the 18th. Hope to see you there DisneyBelle.

Thiger

Its like -30 here with windchill in Toronto,
lets just say i'm looking forward to disney in feb!
I hope the second week will be nice and quiet...
any thoughts?

devoy1701

Soarin' had a 45-50 minute wait this past Saturday (which was Marathon weekend mind you). Never saw the tip board go past 50 mins. Got there at 2, was able to get fastpasses around 2:30 for a 5pm return...not too shabby at all. Crowds were very bareable.

Will possbily be at Blizzard Beach this Monday if the cold front blows through...otherwise I'll be out at the Contemporary from Feb 6-8...so we'll see if crowds are still down...

Upgrade117

Tomorrow (rather in a few hours) I'll be heading to Epcot. I've been hoping crowds will be slow, but don't know what to expect on MLK weekend. I'll be sure to give you guys an update once I return tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom