JANUARY 2009 ....sO WHO'S GOING!!

dixiegirl

Hay there guys,
Hubby and I are heading down to the world for our 2nd Jan trip without the kids.....Last year was our first time going down without the kids , thought I was gonna feel guilty......Oh no, not a little bit....So this time we're going a bit longer ...Hay the kids go down every year with us at least twice a year....So the guilt factor is not there!!!..I can hardly wait....We'll be down Jan 17-21....WOOhOOO Staying at our DVC Saratoga Springs...So anyone else going down????

Pooh'sBuddy

Going for the first time in 19 years, January 1-10/09. Driving from Vancouver to Seattle, flying out of Sea-Tac to MCO, staying off-site in a 5-br house with most of the rest of my family.

First trip for the new wife and our kids, my first time on the Haunted Mansion since 1985 (it was down for rehab in '89, dangit).

So, what's new? :D

Me, too, almost!! :wave: I haven't been back since '90 (my days as a WDW cast member), and this is our first family trip - hubby hasn't been in a while and his was a business trip with little time to tour and our boys 4 y-o and 2 y-o.

We'll be at CBR January 20th (my b-day) through the 27th. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Maritimer

Add this excited Canadian to the January visitor list!!

My wife and I will be at Pop Century from January 11th - 18th. Its our first trip in 4 years. We can't wait.

We are also excited to be meeting one of our Canadian friends there who will be running the Goofy Run (1st Day Half Marathon, 2nd day Full marathon) at the Disney Marathon on the 10th and 11th. I am hoping she can walk on Monday since this is her first visit in years to Disney. (I guess we'll push her around if she can't :ROFLOL:.)

This current Disney Deal was too good to pass up!!!

Upvote 0
We are going from January 25-31 and are staying at the Beach Club Villas. The entire family, our family, parents, sister and family, will be going this time. It will be my nephew's 1st visit. He is 18 months old. should be so much fun with a 4 year old, 2 year old, & 18 month old. Let the countdown begin.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
You'll be there on my birthday (21st) - celebrate for me Disney style :)

We'll still be in The World until January 3rd as part of our Christmas Trip - staying at The Grand Floridian for our last four days

What beverage of choice should I have in your honor???:) Or should I say beverages!!LOL

Upvote 0

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
We are trying to go down Jan 3 - 10th. Our first attempt fell through, but it looks like we might be able to go down after all. We are waiting final paperwork before we make any reservations though...........

Keeping fingers crossed!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

DS3 decided he MUST see La Nouba on his birthday, not the day before or the day after :lol: It happened to coincide with Marathong Weekend, so we'll be at SSR from Jan 6th-11th :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Maritimer

Quick Question?

I am just wondering if any of the January visitors here know why it might be busy the week of January 11th - 18th?
I noticed on Mousesavers that the 200$ Gift card offer is now not available on those dates and Mousesavers says its due to a limited number of rooms being available that week. I must have bought my package before the restriction since my confirmation says the 200$ gift card is included.

Other then the Marathon weekend being finished on the 11th, why would that week be especially busy?

My poor wife is now scared that we are going to have crowds and I am try to ease her worry.

Thanks everyone.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom