January 11-20 2010

LongballMG

My friend and I are planning a trip for January 11-20 2010.

I'd like to know if there are any promotions for this time. Free dining, etc...

Is it too far in advance to book the trip? What do they do if promotions come up and you have already booked?

Thanks

foreverbelle

I don't know of any promotions at the moment for that time of year. But I do know that you can book your trip now, and I would go ahead and book it if your able to. Remember that Disney's dining can be reserved 90 days out for now, but will change to 180 days October 27th, which is shortly after the 90 days mark for you.

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

As of right now there are no promotions out. However, you can book your trip now, and if any promotions come out between now and then, you can always have the promotion applied to your package given that there is availability and your travel dates fall within promotion time. If you would like me to run up a quick quote for you for those dates feel free to send me an email to jessica@kingdomkonsultant.com and I would be glad to help!:wave:

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
is disney dining really worth it?
Depends on your appetite and park touring style. If you're a kamikaze style park trekker who doesn't want to spend a few hours a day dining, then it might not be the thing for you. If you like to take it slow and soak in the entire atmosphere, maybe consider pricing it out. :wave:

Upvote 0

themoose

Depends on your appetite and park touring style. If you're a kamikaze style park trekker who doesn't want to spend a few hours a day dining, then it might not be the thing for you. If you like to take it slow and soak in the entire atmosphere, maybe consider pricing it out. :wave:

i like that expression, kamikaze park trekker, because that describes me in a nutshell.

Upvote 0

Tinkrbell

My friend and I are planning a trip for January 11-20 2010.

I'd like to know if there are any promotions for this time. Free dining, etc...

Is it too far in advance to book the trip? What do they do if promotions come up and you have already booked?

Thanks

I'll be there Jan. 6-13 & was trying to wait to book a room until the CM discount for then was available, but I got sick of waiting for it so I booked a regular room & have to call to have the CM discount applied to the room. If there's a deal released for then tho that would give me a better deal, Im gonna rebook under the promotion.

Upvote 0

themoose

I'll be there Jan. 6-13 & was trying to wait to book a room until the CM discount for then was available, but I got sick of waiting for it so I booked a regular room & have to call to have the CM discount applied to the room. If there's a deal released for then tho that would give me a better deal, Im gonna rebook under the promotion.

When do they allow the CM discounts?

Upvote 0

amaley01

That's our favorite time to go :sohappy:
Promos for Jan to March traditionally come out after Halloween.
2009's was 4 & 3 free but years past was the tickets upgrade/discount to include park hopper & water parks

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom