Jaleo by José Andrés to open in Disney Springs West Side in early 2019

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, March 16, 2018.

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0333.JPG

Beacon Joe

His places are pretty popular in DC; I'm sure the same will be true at Disney Springs.

I prefer some of his other concepts over Jaleo though.

His temporary early American cuisine restaurant was amazing. Kinda hoping he resurrects it at some point... or comes in as a guest chef at Liberty Tree Tavern. What red-blooded American wouldn't want to try Thomas Jefferson's recipe for mac and cheese?

Sabriel

Any word on an opening date? I know Spring was the original target, but the current signage just says “Opening 2018”. This is one of the places I was most excited for, I’m ready to book a reservation!

HwdStudio

His temporary early American cuisine restaurant was amazing. Kinda hoping he resurrects it at some point... or comes in as a guest chef at Liberty Tree Tavern. What red-blooded American wouldn't want to try Thomas Jefferson's recipe for mac and cheese?
Agree! I absolutely can’t wait to try this.

build_it

I'm really loving the style of this one. I'm very curious to see what the finished materials will be. One of the more interesting builds. I wasn't paying that much attention to it, but will be now!

And I've had Jaleo at another location, so the good food makes this even better!

SpoiledBlueMilk

Go to his Crystal City, VA location a lot. Not a bad place for tapas. Quality is always good. I just don't consider it a destination restaurant.

Walt d

Thanks for the photos. From what we can see from them, does 2018 really sound still like the time frame? Of course we have no idea what's going on inside but the outside that I can see looks like nothing has been done yet.Then again they may just keep the outside the same?
Get rid of hob” noooooooooo” I sure could use another Italian restaurant. They rock eat my weight in pasta and lasagna please !’mmm

Ismael Flores

I'm really loving the style of this one. I'm very curious to see what the finished materials will be. One of the more interesting builds. I wasn't paying that much attention to it, but will be now!

And I've had Jaleo at another location, so the good food makes this even better!

Yes it does look like it will be an interesting structure, It is too bad it is not in a better location. it is surrounded by some really ugly outdated buildings. the one on the left with the pineaple and the one across from it really need new facades or at least a new paint scheme

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
It's Spain - it will be good. We're going to get Fermin (Not 5J's or Joselito's) but it will still be good ham......5J's is the best in Spain and the best in the World (not talking just Disney's world here)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom