Jaleo by José Andrés to open in Disney Springs West Side in early 2019

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

Jaleo opens in March

ThatMouse

"We could only find two negatives of Jaleo - the price and the noise."

For me these negatives will place any restaurant at the bottom of my list. I'll choose quiet outdoor seating for a quarter of the price almost every time. I think Via Napoli has the same echo chamber problem. Older people won't be able to hear.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
"We could only find two negatives of Jaleo - the price and the noise."

For me these negatives will place any restaurant at the bottom of my list. I'll choose quiet outdoor seating for a quarter of the price almost every time. I think Via Napoli has the same echo chamber problem. Older people won't be able to hear.

Yeah, hated Via Napoli, too, because of the noise. Giant room with stone everywhere.

Ariel1986

I’ll be interested to see how this works on the dining plan- I know it’s two points, but I wonder what that will equal in the amount of tapas style dishes.

Either way, really looking forward to trying here!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I’ll be interested to see how this works on the dining plan- I know it’s two points, but I wonder what that will equal in the amount of tapas style dishes.

Either way, really looking forward to trying here!
Well darn. I didn’t know it was Two Credits. 🙁

There is zero chance I can talk Hubby into giving up The Yachtsman or Narcoossee’s. (Not sure I’d even try.)

Ariel1986

Well darn. I didn’t know it was Two Credits. 🙁

There is zero chance I can talk Hubby into giving up The Yachtsman or Narcoossee’s. (Not sure I’d even try.)

Ah that’s a shame! It’s always tricky trying to fit in new restaurants along with old faves though. Especially as time seems so limited even if you’re there over a week! (Even when we’re there two weeks it’s never enough!)

I had a feeling it would be a signature looking at the prices- disneyfoodblog confirmed it (I think I can take them as fact?).

Maybe you could say to your husband you just want to see what it looks like and pop in for a drink at the bar... and then sample a plate! ;) Might still cost as much as a QS though!

ETA or just try the QS Pepe as a taster?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom