Jake starting at Play n Dine

drew81

Original Poster
I've heard Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates show could be starting at Play n Dine this fall. A possible start time could be in November.

drew81

Original Poster
Update-

I would look for Jake to be in the parks in the very near future. He's 100% coming to WDW.

TomHendricks

My three year old so will be so psyched. He is a huge Jake fan, we listen to the soundtrack in the car non stop and he watches it on demand constantly. I don't know if others do it, FIOS on demand has a three episode bundle and two episode bundle. So I play the one and three episodes play. He (we) sings the songs and does the dialog. Just got him a pirate ship today and he calls it Bucky.

DisneySaint

I was wondering who they were running with right now. JoJo and Goliath have been gone for years, so I couldn't fathom them still being there. My 2 year old would have no clue who they are. The Little Einsteins, on the other hand, still have great appeal and my daughter loves them. I believe it was June and Leo that they had. Does anyone know if they also have Quincy and Annie as characters in the Animiation Courtyard greeting areas?
I'm glad they have Handy Manny, too. Didn't know that! Jake is a neat addition, too, because it rounds out the Playhouse Disney characters. My daughter, unfortunately, doesn't really care much for Jake and the Neverland Pirates, but at least she knows who he is.

NewfieFan

I was wondering who they were running with right now. JoJo and Goliath have been gone for years, so I couldn't fathom them still being there. My 2 year old would have no clue who they are. The Little Einsteins, on the other hand, still have great appeal and my daughter loves them. I believe it was June and Leo that they had. Does anyone know if they also have Quincy and Annie as characters in the Animiation Courtyard greeting areas?
I'm glad they have Handy Manny, too. Didn't know that! Jake is a neat addition, too, because it rounds out the Playhouse Disney characters. My daughter, unfortunately, doesn't really care much for Jake and the Neverland Pirates, but at least she knows who he is.

IMO, Little Einsteins was one of the best preschool shows going!

But to answer your question, we saw Annie and Leo in the AC just this past Sept. I haven't seen Quincy in a while, so I'm not sure if he still meets or not!?!

Biff215

Great to hear about Jake, but hoping it's not a replacement for June and Leo. As others have said, Little Einsteins is one of the better shows out there but has been pushed out of the main lineup on Disney Junior. I don't see them surviving this change unfortunately.

We've never seen Quincy, but as stated above, Annie and Leo do make appearances outside the stage show.

Bolt

Currently, it's all four Little Einsteins. They go in half hour sets alternating in groups of two and Handy Manny has his own spot opposite of them. This is all outside Disney Junior from 10-6pm.

disneyny

We met Quincy in the courtyard when we were there in February. My son is a big Disney Jr. fan so we did the lunch. The characters were great but the food there is awful. We did dinner once and I hated it too. One of the very few places at Disney I really did not like and don't want to give another chance. I think Jake would be a popular addition.

Jake is coming out for meet and greets starting November 13th and he is replacing the Little Einsteins. Our managers made this public information in case guests ask us questions.

As of right now the Little Einsteins and Handy Manny do sets outside of 'Disney Junior Live on stage' until 5:00pm. Leo and Annie come out together and alternate with Quincy and June. Handy Manny always comes out by himself.

Now, we were told that "Jake and friends" were coming on November 13th and will be replacing the Little Einsteins for meet and greets. The Little Einsteins will still be making appearances at 'Play and Dine'. I can only confirm that Jake is coming, but it would make sense for them also to include Cubby and Izzy as well. Because of staffing, they wouldn't get rid of four meet and greet characters to only bring out one. But right now I can only confirm that Jake IS coming for meet and greets outside of 'Disney Jr. Live on Stage' on November 13th. He is one of the most requested characters at the whole WDW property.

Hope this helps :)

TomHendricks

I added a breakfast at Hollywood & Vine for our up coming trip based on the rumor. My son is such a huge fan, I know it will blow his mind.

seattlemousers

I work at Disney Junior. Jake is coming out for meet and greets starting November 13th and he is replacing the Little Einsteins. Our managers made this public information in case guests ask us questions.

As of right now the Little Einsteins and Handy Manny do sets outside of 'Disney Junior Live on stage' until 5:00pm. Leo and Annie come out together and alternate with Quincy and June. Handy Manny always comes out by himself.

Now, we were told that "Jake and friends" were coming on November 13th and will be replacing the Little Einsteins for meet and greets. The Little Einsteins will still be making appearances at 'Play and Dine'. I can only confirm that Jake is coming, but it would make sense for them also to include Cubby and Izzy as well. Because of staffing, they wouldn't get rid of four meet and greet characters to only bring out one. But right now I can only confirm that Jake IS coming for meet and greets outside of 'Disney Jr. Live on Stage' on November 13th. He is one of the most requested characters at the whole WDW property.

So what I am understanding is...Jake will be at meet and greets outside the Disney Junior Theatre show, and that you do not have to attend a Play and Dine Meal to meet him. Is this true?

DisneySaint

Jake is coming out for meet and greets starting November 13th and he is replacing the Little Einsteins. Our managers made this public information in case guests ask us questions.

Now, we were told that "Jake and friends" were coming on November 13th and will be replacing the Little Einsteins for meet and greets.

Oh no! :( Guess my Dec 9-11 trip will be sans Little Einsteins, then! Can't really afford the Play 'n Dine, but if we're there in the morning we'll poke our head in the door so my daughter can still see them. At least she'll get to see them in the PDLOS show!

britdaw

I work at Disney Junior. Jake is coming out for meet and greets starting November 13th and he is replacing the Little Einsteins. Our managers made this public information in case guests ask us questions.

Thank you for the info! My little one loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates. :) She'll be so excited!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom