Jake starting at Play n Dine

drew81

Original Poster
Update-

As of right now, Jake will be out starting the 12th.

He should be appearing near Disney Jr.

kapeman

We went to Play 'n Dine back in 2008 and had a wonderful experience. The characters were out and about almost the entire time we were there.

They did dance numbers and made several circuits around the restaurant. It was great.

Fast forward to our next character breakfast at Chef Mickey's, the characters came out once, made their way around the restaurant and that was it.

I was extremely disappointed. We haven't done a character breakfast since.

Was our time at the Play 'n Dine a fluke or do other character breakfasts work like this one or did they all change to the style at Chef Mickey's?

Thanks!

WDWFREAK53

We went to Play 'n Dine back in 2008 and had a wonderful experience. The characters were out and about almost the entire time we were there.

They did dance numbers and made several circuits around the restaurant. It was great.

Fast forward to our next character breakfast at Chef Mickey's, the characters came out once, made their way around the restaurant and that was it.

I was extremely disappointed. We haven't done a character breakfast since.

Was our time at the Play 'n Dine a fluke or do other character breakfasts work like this one or did they all change to the style at Chef Mickey's?

Thanks!

Chef Mickeys is always like that. I think it's because there are so many tables and there are different areas. We saw each character once...but we were done eating and just waiting for Mickey to come over.

We also ate at the Crystal Palace recently and we saw Pooh and Tigger a bunch of times but Eeyore and Piglet only once.

It really all depends on how busy the restaurant is and how long each character takes at each table.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom