Jack Sparrow now in Halloween Parade

MSTINKHERBELL01

My favorite float was the Haunted Mansion. I loved the dancers and grave diggers:dazzle: . I totally can't wait to see it again!

By the way...thanks for the info on Jack!
Oct 6th here I come babyyyyyyy!:sohappy:

No more hook?

I know that Capt. Jack is popular now, but to cut out classic characters to make even more room for Sparrow? I think that's a bit crap. I am a huge Peter Pan fan as well as a PotC fan, but I think Jack has enough coverage. :hammer:

I really wanted go to MK last nite to see that but other plans came up and they were kinda imortant.

Ill be able to see it soon im sure. Hopefully i get schedule PAC shifts alot like i did last year. Im really excited about the fall season.

Cynderella

I absolutly haaaate Stitch. I thought that was such a horrible move on Disney's part....but hey what do I know? Now Jack Sparrow though...well..... :slurp:

Can't wait to see the new ride when I go in Nov! :sohappy:

askmike1

OH GOD!!!!!

This PotC thing is getting out of hand.

Just like Stich.

If they keep it up, they will burn people out on it.

I was excited about PotC2 movie, but now I am gettign tired of seeing it all over the place and may wait till 3 comes out of DVD to see it.
Ummmm... besides the ride itself and the small show they have, where else is Jack? Tell me this, would you say there is too much Ariel in the parks? I mean, she is featured in Mickey's Philharmagic, she has her own cove, she plays a large part in Fantasmic, she has her own stage show, and she is featured in multiple parades? Are you complaining about her? What about Tinkerbell? She is featured in virtually every arm of the Disney company. Would you say there is too much Mickey? Chip & Dale? If a character is popular, they are going to be placed in multiple places. It's been done in the past (successfully) and will be done again.

I think one of the reasons that Stitch is everywhere is that it is the nature of his character.....he is a trouble maker who gets into everything....easily lend itself to include him in a lot of things. Other than merchandise and the monorail speil...it's not like he has inflitrated every show and parade.

I like both Stitch and Capt. Jack. I have never seen the parade at MNSSHP but I don't think the addition of Jack is overkill....he is currently a very popular character and people want to see him.

Captain Hank

I, too got to see the MNSSHP preview last night. It's the first time I've ever seen the parade, and I thought it was really cool. Yup, Capt. Jack was there along with other pirates. Capt. Hook also showed up (I don't remember whether or not Mr. Smee was with him).

The Goofy's Candy Factory float was awesome! It looked like something right out of Dr. Seuss combined with a Wonka machine. Tons of animation, along with bubbles and a candy fragrance.

All in all, I can't wait to go back and get the full effect of the party as a guest.

I'll try to post pictures later--some that I took came out very well.

imagineersrock

I, too got to see the MNSSHP preview last night. It's the first time I've ever seen the parade, and I thought it was really cool. Yup, Capt. Jack was there along with other pirates. Capt. Hook also showed up (I don't remember whether or not Mr. Smee was with him).

The Goofy's Candy Factory float was awesome! It looked like something right out of Dr. Seuss combined with a Wonka machine. Tons of animation, along with bubbles and a candy fragrance.

All in all, I can't wait to go back and get the full effect of the party as a guest.

I'll try to post pictures later--some that I took came out very well.
Awesome, can't wait to see some of those pictures---even though I'll be seeing the real thing in person tomorrow night! Anybody going to the party tomorrow night, be sure to say hi if you see me, I'll be doing crowd control on Mainstreet all night long.

imagineer boy

I can't wait tp see some pictures. I agree with what others have said, Jack Sparrow is an amazingly successful character who deserves all of the attention. Stitch was a good character overhyped to the extent where it got sickening. His lame ride even made it worse. So I don't think we should be comparing him to the Stitch fiasco.

Now, where's that "This Thread is Useless without Pics!" smiley?

mickeysaver

As long as he doesn't toilet paper the castle :brick:

OMG, when I first read your post, I could of sworn that it said "As long as he doesn't steal the toilet paper at the castle." My next thought was that, "Wow, that would most certainly be for the pirate's bootie." :lol: Maggie

GenieGirl

Capt Hook is now in the Villian unit, but the only way you will see Mr. Smee is if you look at Wendy's mask when she goes by in the opening unit, where they moved Pan and Wendy. :) Capt Jack is AWESOME and the pirate and wench dancers leave me shouting..."Me wants the redhead!" Well.....just cuz that is so much fun to yell!!! :)

imagineersrock

Capt Hook is now in the Villian unit, but the only way you will see Mr. Smee is if you look at Wendy's mask when she goes by in the opening unit, where they moved Pan and Wendy. :) Capt Jack is AWESOME and the pirate and wench dancers leave me shouting..."Me wants the redhead!" Well.....just cuz that is so much fun to yell!!! :)
Sounds awesome, I can't wait to see it tonight.

wbboy29

Hey I'm glad you enjoyed the new pirates unit, and especially the pirate & wench dancers. They are my favorite too :animwink: . Those dancers are working it out there, :lookaroun hahaha.

It's great to hear that everyone is enjoying the parade so far. A lot of hard work has gone into it. I hope it continues to bring a smile to everyones faces. Oh, and yes the new Goofy candy float is AMAZING!!! Have fun at the parties everyone :wave:

rbrower

Sounds good
Thanks for the information!

iheartdisney91

OH GOD!!!!!

This PotC thing is getting out of hand.

Just like Stich.

If they keep it up, they will burn people out on it.

I was excited about PotC2 movie, but now I am gettign tired of seeing it all over the place and may wait till 3 comes out of DVD to see it.

um no not really potc is really awesome!!! i would say more but i cant find a way to say it politley:fork: :mad:

se8472

Hey I'm glad you enjoyed the new pirates unit, and especially the pirate & wench dancers. They are my favorite too :animwink: . Those dancers are working it out there, :lookaroun hahaha.

You know, at first I thought they where trying ot upstage the HM dancers. But I guess they arn't so bad.

Night_Aaron

If anyone gets pictures of the Goofy Float I'd really like to see them. Let's just say that I'm very "close" to that float and for some reason I haven't been able to get really good pics yet. I was sent this -

DSC01103.jpg

dannb1001

Halloween Music Loop

Hey Does anyone have or know where I could find the audio that is played all night for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom