Jack Skellington coming to WDW for MNSSHP !!!!

TTA94

No mention of the new CTM Halloween... Although maybe that will be a separate thing from the parties thus why it was not mentioned? I hope. And yeah I hope Mix and Mingle didn't get cut!

asianway

No mention of the new CTM Halloween... Although maybe that will be a separate thing from the parties thus why it was not mentioned? I hope. And yeah I hope Mix and Mingle didn't get cut!
Something will get cut for NBC characters but I doubt Mix n Mingle will be it.

GiveMeTheMusic

Really? Due to some silly contractural legal thing?

And lawyers wonder why they have a reputation somewhere between a used car salesman and a congressman.:rolleyes:

Now I'm trying to remember if they finally got it cleared last year. I know for awhile that PhotoPass couldn't do photos of Jack & Sally due to copyright issues of some kind, but now I'm feeling like they got it "fixed" last year, but I can't remember for sure.

The only characters that I can say with 100% certainty can't be photographed by PhotoPass are Mary Poppins and Bert, also due to some sort of rights issue that they've been too lazy/cheap to figure out. Not that I care - PhotoPass mostly sucks, so I never miss them.

Animaniac93-98

Now I'm trying to remember if they finally got it cleared last year. I know for awhile that PhotoPass couldn't do photos of Jack & Sally due to copyright issues of some kind, but now I'm feeling like they got it "fixed" last year, but I can't remember for sure.

The only characters that I can say with 100% certainty can't be photographed by PhotoPass are Mary Poppins and Bert, also due to some sort of rights issue that they've been too lazy/cheap to figure out. Not that I care - PhotoPass mostly sucks, so I never miss them.

Is this why there was no photopass person for the Tarzan characters? I know they're not 100% owned by Disney either.

Marc Gil

Oooh! What a pleasant surprise. This makes we want to go even more!! I wish the AP discount was bigger! If I go, it'll probably be the third week of October. By that time, it'll be packed for the party. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I reeaally want to go. I have my costume planned and set out already!

twinfo3728

My son, who doesn't know he is going, is going to be super excited. Jack is one of his favorite characters! I hope the line moves fast and its crazy. Wonder if he will appear in the parade as well??

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

PhotoPass were at the DTD event last year.

dave&di

I wonder if Jack will be visible to see or will he be stuck in a building so you don't get to see him unless you stand in line for ages? I hope he's on the lose!

ratherbeinwdw

Not to sound naughty but technically if you are there during a day when they do the MNSSHP can't you just stay inside the park? I know they have wristbands and check them but if you avoid the rides or shops you should be able to just sorta blend in. So I feel that if you are there just to view the parade/show you should go unnoticed.
They start by blocking off each land with a human cm chain and slowly move to the front. I guess you might be able to "hide", but if I pay for the hard ticket, then everyone should pay for the hard ticket. One of the benefits is suppose to be smaller crowds. I think one reason they keep raising the price is because the crowds keep getting bigger and bigger for the parities.

joanna71985

I wonder if Jack will be visible to see or will he be stuck in a building so you don't get to see him unless you stand in line for ages? I hope he's on the lose!

He won't be wandering. However, I heard he'll be meeting where Snow White meets during the daytime (so if true, he would be meeting outside)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom