Jack Skellington coming to WDW for MNSSHP !!!!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
The 7 Dwarves only meet all together durring the hard ticket parties and their line usually begins to form well before the party and can be well over an hour long. While I don't think it would be nearly as long as when they met in DTD last year, I would expect for Jack and Sallys line to be as long as the 7 Dwarves line gets.

It actually poses an interesting question to those who have never been to a party before, if you had to choose to either stand on the 7 Dwarves line or Jack and Sallys line, which do you choose?
Jack and Sally!

GoochDSA

Now we're even more excited for our October 2014 visit with all 6 of our grandchildren. Maybe WDW will finally get Jack's Haunted Mansion overlay ? !

I'd tend to doubt it. I believe that a majority of guests at DL are those who have annual passes and visit the parks several times a year. A majority of WDW guests are those who may only get to visit once, ever (remember, those of use on all the different forums make up a very small % of WDWs yearly guests). It's because of this that they can afford to change the HM at DL for a quater of the year, since many of their guests will be back at some other time of the year. I know that if I was only able to take my family to WDW once in their lives, I wouldn't want to go only to find the HM is not in its classic form.

Sped2424

Even though I would love to see the overlay, I hope wdw doesn't get it because of the length of time HM has to be down to put it in.
That's exactly why we don't get it :< they know a lot of people that come to wdw are international guests or guests who only visit once in a lifetime.

MRGEFF

OH BOY!!! I think the hubby just got convinced to do MNSSHP this year. Now my job starts to come up with costumes again. We always dress. 73 days can't get here fast enough.

raymusiccity

I'd tend to doubt it. I believe that a majority of guests at DL are those who have annual passes and visit the parks several times a year. A majority of WDW guests are those who may only get to visit once, ever (remember, those of use on all the different forums make up a very small % of WDWs yearly guests). It's because of this that they can afford to change the HM at DL for a quater of the year, since many of their guests will be back at some other time of the year. I know that if I was only able to take my family to WDW once in their lives, I wouldn't want to go only to find the HM is not in its classic form.
I would think that the overall impression would still be similar ... And isn't Jack Skellington becoming a classic in his own right ?

Californian Elitist

They could have them meeting by the mansion in front of the horse carriage, Or by the now unused boat dock area.

I think Jack and Sally meeting by Mansion works in DL, only because of the overlay. It would seem slightly awkward seeing them there without the overlay. I'm unaware of the boat dock area in MK. For now, I think Main Street works well, it just sucks that they're only bringing them out during the parties. They're not giving everyone else a chance to meet them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom