Jack Black = Dreamfinder?!

chels26

wow. funny story. .(this is before i read the steve martin, jack black, nathan lane post)
My dad loved the old imagination ride, and when i read this thread.. i made sure i told him what was going on. So i was like.. Dad, you'll NEVER guess who disney is concidering for the new dream finder. and i gave him hints.. and he goes .. "steve martin?" and i was like noo. then he goes "nathan lane??" and i was like NOOO. Jack Black. Then, i come online again to see any updates, and i read that. Thats so weird.

I love al 3 of those actors and i hope disney some how configures them into any attraction!

jedimaster1227

I thought of robin williams too. I think he could be a very good Dreamfinder. And he has done a lot of stuff with Disney. But not Tim Allen!! That would be horrible!!!

Robin Williams could probably pull it off (in a mad scientist kind of way, though his existing relationship to the pavilion due to its Flubber references are difficult to get around). As for Tim Allen, that would be like making the pavilion the Santa Clause 4: Santa Vs. Figzilla. Mind you, Martin Short would return as Jack Frost since he is already wearing his Winter gear for the Canada film... If they had a statue of a frozen Nigel Channing in the attraction, I wouldn't mind... :ROFLOL:

CThaddeus

I was thinking more along the lines of Prince...he already has an affinity for purple, and voice is not that far off....:rolleyes:

They would have to teach him to sing on key and keep his tongue in his mouth...
As for Jack Black: Oh. God. No. Yeah, I saw "King Kong." He can't pull off serious, either. Clive has my vote of the names thrown out so far...

the-reason14

Out of those three, Id go with Steve Martin. But like someone else said, Robin Williams could fit, I def. see him more so then Jack Black.

SirNim

*spit take*

Bwwwwwwaaaahaahahahahaha!

Jack Black as Dreamfinder.... That's the comedic highlight of my day so far!

Timmay

Jack Black, Jack Black? Isnt he the dude that plays in all those "comedy" movies? How in the world does he fit into the Dreamfinder role or even a thought worthy candidate? He acts to much like an idiot and tries so hard to be funny, I can't see dreamfinder as him. Sorry but next.

Nothing like having an open mind...or using a little imagination...is there?:rolleyes:

mep517

JB as the Dreamfinder...KG as figment. Journey into Rock with Tenacious D!

:ROFLOL:

Kind of awesome to think about if you're a D fan, but complete Imagination sacrelig.

EpcotGrl

"Wikipedia... is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information." --Michael Scott :lol::wave:

BRER STITCH

Does anyone on here ever watch Designed to Sell? The host of that show reminds me so much of Dreamfinder for some reason. I think if they decide to use someone new/ a known face, they should use this guy. I wanna say his name is Clive Pearse or something like that. Any way, I can kinda see how Jack Black could be Dreamfinder, but I'd rather someone else.

This is BAY FAR my favorite quote of the week! :sohappy:

First, I love that show.
Second, now that you mention it, CLIVE is SOOOOOO the Dreamfinder!!!!
I LOVE THAT IDEA! :sohappy:

Thanks COMICS!

:wave:

LoriMistress

Yeah you didn't read it wrong. I was cruising wikipedia today in class (this site is blocked after one too many trips) and on the JII page it said that Jack Black might voice Dreamfinder if he returns.:eek::confused:

This makes no sense. Does any one know anything about this, I really don't think that that would happen.
Although I'm getting a really funny picture of Jack Black dressed like him.
:ROFLOL:
I hope not. I cannot stand Jack Black. He's one of the most over-rated "comedians/actors" on the planet. I remember when Jack Black use to have talent, and was Mr. Show.

Can you please show us the link on where this rumor is? I've searched all of the Wikipedia on this subject matter with no information regarding this.

BRER STITCH

CLIVE PEARCE IS....THE DREAMFINDER!!!

Somebody good with Photoshop can take this and add a big hat and Figment if they have time! :lol:

Clive_357.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom