I've been to Disney tons of times and never rode/saw.............

OG Runner

I have gone to WDW 10 times since 1986. I have never gone to the Tiki Room, Tower of Terror, or The Lion King Show. (though I have wanted to). I have done everything else, including Tom Sawyer's Island, The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, and Country Bears,
though with some of those, once in a lifetime is more than enough. :D

myrddin12

We had never been to Country Bear Jamboree until just this past visit and said hey, we should check it out. And... sadly, it is something that could have stayed on the not-visited list. We didn't like it. I think we have done pretty much everything else at MK, HS and Epcot - but there are a several things at Animal Kingdom we haven't done. Oh - and no turkey legs! Just can't get past how yuck it looks to eat that way! Probably very tasty, but... ;-)

Walt d

That's actually a really good attraction. A little imagination is all it takes to transport you into another place!
Ya” i really like going out, on the ialand and the mine. Is fun and going in the fort, down the hiden stairs that go to the Canel is fun.but every time thay say Tom Sawyer i think of a certain band from canada..

Stitch McDuff

LOL, I was just posting on a thread about folks top 5 attractions and some one mentioned the "Country bears Jamboree" and it hit me, I've been to the world dozens of times and have yet to see this thing....:p which goes to show you there is always something to discover.

Anyone else? any return visitors (or even folks who've only been once and need an excuse to go back) have a ride or attraction that they keep missing?

Honorable mention also is the new Frozen ride but that wasn't my fault, my last trip in May we had fast passes for that ride twice and the darn thing was always broken. :mad:
I've never done the Mad Batter teacups. My wife and kids did it twice while I worked on fastpasses. Made a point on our last trip to see many of the classics with our kids (Tom Sawuern Tiki Room, Country Bears, Swiss Family Tree house, Carousel of Progress) in case/before they ever get retired. I lament never getting to do Maelstrom.

ryguy

Never done the intense version of Mission Space. Figured I would be the turd with the unknown heart condition that keeled over. I have done everything else.

addacollier

I’ve been 5 times and never done Tiki Rooms, the Land Pavillion, anything Frozen related and I’ve not done Its a small world since 1989.

habuma

Have been to WDW 11 times. Have never done...
  • Swiss Family Treehouse
  • Tom Sawyer Island
  • Impressions de France
  • O Canada!
  • MS: Orange
  • Kali River Rapids
  • Disney Jr (although we have seen it in DCA)
For the record, have been to DLR 6 times...have never done...
  • Casey Jr. Circus Train
  • Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
  • Tarzan's Treehouse
  • Grizzly River Run
  • The Bakery Tour

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom