I've been to Disney tons of times and never rode/saw.............

Disney4family

Magic Kingdom: Casey Jr. Splash n Soak Station, Enchanted Tales with Belle (although we did the predecessor next to the castle), Main Street Vehicles, A Pirate's Adventure, Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, Stitch's Great Escape
Epcot: Advanced Training Lab, Pixar Short Film Festival, The Circle of Life, "What If" Labs, the new O Canada! film, Reflections of China
Animal Kingdom: Wilderness Explorers, Kali River Rapids
Typhoon Lagoon
Blizzard Beach
sports & recreation activities

mergatroid

Mainly the little kids rides such as Dumbo, Goofy roller coaster ( ?), Disney Junior, Aladdin, along with Kali, Frozen sing-a-long and numerous meet and greets

awelpjourneys

I will never ride RNR coaster--I refuse to go upside down!
Oddly enough, nobody in my family has been on the Carrousel, and none of us has had the patience to wait in line for Astro Orbiter.

disneyfirstLJ

The end of the month will be my 5th trip and there is a lot I have not done. I cannot do thrill rides or spinning rides as I have very bad motion sickness coupled with a fear of heights. The best thing about Disney is there is something for everyone. I always have a great time without riding Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, etc.

GVentola

The big thing I've never done is Tower of Terror. I finally went on Rock'n'Roller Coaster and love it, and Expedition Everest, which was a bit hairy for me. I've come to see a lot of scary rides aren't that scary since that day my Dad bribed me on the Hulk coaster out at Islands of Adventure, but I'm still afraid of Tower of Terror, because the drop is straight down, and I'm sure that will make my stomach plummet. Which is really what I'm most afraid of in thrill rides--that funny feeling in the stomach. Not like you have to go to the restroom feeling; it's hard to explain, but I'm sure everyone here has experienced it at least once in their lives.

Starlight67

Been several times and have never been in the Enchanted Tiki Room. Just seems like it would be annoying to me--but who knows, maybe I am missing a great little show!

On the flip side, did get to ride the Skyway a few times. And got to see Osborne Family Christmas Light show at HS. Thought it was THE best light show in the parks. Glad I got to experience these before their sad demise! :cry::(

Winter

Magic Kingdom:
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (I know somebody's going to ask, and honestly, I don't know why either)
  • Astro Orbiter
  • Country Bear Jamboree
  • Stich's Great Escape (Though apprantatly that's gone now)
  • Tom Sawyer Island (I don't think)
  • Carosuel
  • Shooting Arcade
  • All the little girl stuff they added in the Fantasyway expansion like the storybook halls
  • Not sure about the Speedway

Epcot:
  • Mission Space (From what I've heard, this just takes muitiple fears of mine into one ride. No desire to ever go on)
  • Entire Imagination Pavillion (I honestly don't even know how that pavillion is like, but from what I've heard of it, I'd imagine I wouldn't like it).
  • Innoventions
  • A bunch of the random movies throughout the park

Hollywood Studios:
  • Tower of Terror
  • Rock'n Roller Coaster
  • Indiana Jones
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • One Man's Dream (or whatever it's called now)

Animal Kingdom:
  • Expedition Everest
  • Lion King show
  • Finding Nemo show
  • Probably some of the exhibits you walk through

Also anything that was gone by 2008

Last edited:

danitaytay

I'm trying to think and there's not many attractions or shows I haven't seen so I'm going to say the Railroad (or MPB) in MK! I've also unfortunately never gotten a chance to visit the water parks just because the time of year we've always gone around isn't really conducive to going to water parks lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom