I've been to Disney tons of times and never rode/saw.............

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
LOL, I was just posting on a thread about folks top 5 attractions and some one mentioned the "Country bears Jamboree" and it hit me, I've been to the world dozens of times and have yet to see this thing....:p which goes to show you there is always something to discover.

Anyone else? any return visitors (or even folks who've only been once and need an excuse to go back) have a ride or attraction that they keep missing?

Honorable mention also is the new Frozen ride but that wasn't my fault, my last trip in May we had fast passes for that ride twice and the darn thing was always broken. :mad:

KBLovedDisney

I've never had a Dole Whip.

Please no hate.
giphy.gif

belledream

Was just talking about this last night with my husband. The only thing I've never done is really... Disney Junior Live on Stage (though that will probably change soon!) He was adamant about finally getting on The Magic Carpets of Aladdin next time 'just because' (he's never done it before) and we have this constant argument about whether we rode Kali River Rapids together on our first trip. Boy claims he's never been on it...for shame.

disneygeek90

never took train ride at AK. or saw tiki room (did it at Disneyland - I would assume they are the same)
You should definitely do Rafiki's Planet Watch! I actually had never done so either until about 6 months ago. It's so hidden you don't even realize what it really is but the train ride is nice and the Planet Watch is a cool little area off the beaten path and away from a lot of the crowds.

Bender123

14 trips and I have two that aren't shows...I have never been on Star Jets/Astro Orbiter...I have been on Dumbo and Aladin, but for some reason I have never felt the need to stand in line to spin in circles at a slightly higher elevation.

I have also never ridden a parking lot tram...Even when renting a car, I can honestly say I have never had an occasion to park in one of the lots.

danyoung56

I've done ToT back when it was one drop, and that was more than enough for me. Never been on it since they went to multiple drops. Never done Rock-n-Roller Coaster, cuz I don't like over the shoulder restraints. And never done the Aladdin spinner, cuz what's the point?

JIMINYCR

Never had a desire to visit any of the water parks. Never golfed on the golf courses but have done the mini courses. I have experienced all the parks & attractions except the new additions to AK, but those will be covered in several months.

BraveGirl

I have been to WDW about 30 times and DL 6 times and until this past January 3rd in DL and January 22 in WDW, I had never had a dole whip and a turkey leg, respectively. I have now had both and so I truly cannot think of anything I haven't done! I'm sure there's something, but nothing is coming to me right now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom