It's Tough to be a Bug REFURB Delayed!!!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Because they realised that it's in good condition and noticed that the horrible attractions like Imagination, Sounds Dangerous, Backlot Tour and many more could use the refurbishment more than It's Tough to be a Bug? :lookaroun.................... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

disneygirl1

Was beyond excited EXCITED when I got the text from you this morning saying the refurb was delayed till the end of Sept. I was SERIOUSLY bummed that this was going to be closed when we were there!!!

mousefreak

We are so excited to hear this too. We are going to be there 9/23-9/29and was VERY BUMMED when we heard is was going to be closed. We just watched A Bug's Life a few months ago, so we knew what the story line was. It's a really cute movie.

sweetpee_1993

I'd like to see the signage, etc. but if Hopper isn't physically part of the show then I'd rather skip it anyway. His AA didn't work when we were there last November. Guess I'll just ask a CM before going in. :shrug:

sweetpee_1993

No, it's my idiot iPhone.

The most SIMPLE things I try to spell it wants to change to something else.

www.damnyouautocorrect.com

Check that out...

OMG! I'm frickin' crying reading that site!!! I can't tell you how many text conversations we have that are just like this! The f-bomb flies all. the. time. "Stupid effin' iPhone!" :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

How do you do the screenshots like that of your text screen??? I gotta learn that!!!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
OMG! I'm frickin' crying reading that site!!! I can't tell you how many text conversations we have that are just like this! The f-bomb flies all. the. time. "Stupid effin' iPhone!" :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

How do you do the screenshots like that of your text screen??? I gotta learn that!!!!

iPhone screenshot function:

Hold the power button and tap the home button while you do.

Technically, the simultaneous hold of both is what does it, but it you start with the home button, it closes whatever app you're in. The power button first gives you a little time to push the home button.

rcapolete

this is great news for me. We arrive on the 14th and were going to try to get there to see it before it closed but not a big fan of doing AK on the first day especialy since we are staying in the YC and was looking forward to walking through Epcot and then taking monorail to MK and now it looks like i will be able to do it. Now if only they would delay the Little Mermaid show refurb til after we leave it would be great lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom