'It's Tough to be a Bug' closing for refurbishment in August

Minnie1976

I'm glad. There were a few things not working in April. I expect them and was disappointed. Disney needs to fix the attractions they have before they branch out to new things.

Sarabell

It´s nice that they fix stuff that´s not working properly... on the other hand....:eek: I´m going in September and it will be my first time in AK!! I was looking forward to that!! NOOOOOOO!!!!:cry:

Captain Chaos

As long as it is open for my trip in October, then refurb all you want Disney. Hey, they have to use that extra money they are getting from the price hike somewhere. Glad to see money put to good use.

RSoxNo1

Who else watched A Bug's Life on ABCFamily last night haha? :)

I DVR'd it. Is it bad that I've never seen A Bug's Life?

If I'm going to skip things at the Animal Kingdom it's going to be A Bug's life (quality attraction, I just don't like bugs) and Primeval Whirl (not a fan). Having said that given how few attractions are at this park it's making it harder and harder for me to defend this park's lack of attractions.

While I applaud refurbishments, I would consider it a major mistake if an addition isn't announced to this park within a year. It is the most glaring issue in all of Walt Disney World.

mickey2008.1

I understand the closing, but with EE not working properly, and Primeval Whirl down at the same time, thats a lot for a small park.:eek:

NewfieFan

Bummer!

Glad they're refurbing it but this was on my to-do list for this upcoming Sept. trip. I was going to take my oldest to see it for the first time!

faceleg

Glad I changed my plans to early October. I quite enjoyed this when I went last year (and Hopper was working that day to....as far as I could tell having never seen it previously). Looking forward to seeing it again.

kompendium

That's when I'll be there. Don't get to go very often so I'm a bit sad it will be closed. Still, I understand attractions need refurbishing.

Monorail Lime

That is a very long refurb for a theater show. The major refurb for digital projection and theater upgrades at MuppetVision 3D only took 3 weeks. I wonder if major changes are coming?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom