Trip Report It's Time to Visit My Happy Place Again! September 28th-October 4th Trip Report.

Welcome everyone to another trip report! I'm late starting this one, anyone noticing a pattern here? (I'll probably be the last cruiser to post hers. LOL.)
WDW121717.jpg

On this trip it was just my dad and I again. We stayed at Pop Century for 6 nights, had our AP's and 3 ADR's. (2 of which were at the same place.) No dining plan or PhotoPass for this trip.
WDW12537.jpg

I came away with 1748 pictures this time. Quite a few less than last year, but I spent more time on each picture this year. I have been reading up on all the various settings on my camera and feel like I am finally starting to get it.

Now let me give you a little more detail about the title. While all of Walt Disney World is my Happy Place, there is one particular spot that means more to me. It's not much, but I love this one little spot. I like to start and end each trip here, soaking in my surroundings. Whenever I am at work, getting all stressed out, I close my eyes and move to this spot. And the stress goes right out the window. You'll have to figure out "my spot" on your own.

Now, on with the show......

jesemeca

Original Poster
Gotta love a pretty empty Main Street.

Confectionary!

Clang, clang, clang went trolley.

Ding, ding, ding went the bell.

tare

Welcome everyone to another trip report! I'm late starting this one, anyone noticing a pattern here? (I'll probably be the last cruiser to post hers. LOL.)
WDW121717.jpg

On this trip it was just my dad and I again. We stayed at Pop Century for 6 nights, had our AP's and 3 ADR's. (2 of which were at the same place.) No dining plan or PhotoPass for this trip.
WDW12537.jpg

I came away with 1748 pictures this time. Quite a few less than last year, but I spent more time on each picture this year. I have been reading up on all the various settings on my camera and feel like I am finally starting to get it.

Now let me give you a little more detail about the title. While all of Walt Disney World is my Happy Place, there is one particular spot that means more to me. It's not much, but I love this one little spot. I like to start and end each trip here, soaking in my surroundings. Whenever I am at work, getting all stressed out, I close my eyes and move to this spot. And the stress goes right out the window. You'll have to figure out "my spot" on your own.

Now, on with the show......
All of disney and everything disney is my happy place!!!

jesemeca

Original Poster
Off to Adventureland we go!

I was picked to carry the wait time card! My first time!

We had a brief stop here, so I was able to a little bit longer of an exposure. I've never been so excited to have a ride stop on me!

jesemeca

Original Poster

Over the wall.

Back of Cinderella Castle!

Celebrate a Dream Come True!

And you just might find a wish for you,

When you close your eyes

And you realize

Any dream is possible!

jesemeca

Original Poster

It was now time to head on out the park. I didn't want to leave, but I had to. I lingered as long as I could, till my dad forced me to walk to the busses. LOL.

jesemeca

Original Poster

Let the Memories Begin!

Time for one last Disney snack before bed. Mickey peanut butter cup. Delish!

Say, in about 16 days! LOL.

Thanks for joining along in this near year long trip report. I will hopefully be starting my 30th birthday trip report soon!

PartOfYourWorld

Yay!!!!! You need to start your next one now before the MOST EPIC ONE EVER!!!!!! :)

I have to say I love all your pics of the MSEP. They came out really good! The lights came out really nice! And I really love how you always have different perspectives of certain things...like that random fence post with the Speedway in the background!

Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!

jesemeca

Original Poster
Yay!!!!! You need to start your next one now before the MOST EPIC ONE EVER!!!!!! :)

I have to say I love all your pics of the MSEP. They came out really good! The lights came out really nice! And I really love how you always have different perspectives of certain things...like that random fence post with the Speedway in the background!

Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!

I am attempting to start that one now. I don't know how far I will get tonight, or before we leave, but I will try.

Thanks, I remember MSEP from when I was little. I love, love, love MSEP! I love picture with bokeh, which is what I was aiming for with the Speedway picture. I have so many more like that. LOL.

Can't wait to see you either!!!!!!!

Mrs.Skellington

I love the black and whites of the castle with the blue roof. Those are my favorites. Awesome fireworks pictures as well. The Parade pictures are great as well. But, my favorite is the Eeyore! I just can't wait to hug him and squeeze him and love him! :) 16 days. Just thinking about that puts a smile on my face.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom