It's time to say goodbye to Ellen

crowdcontroltap

This attraction needs a major overhaul. I agree that its too long, I think they could shorten it up a bit and configure it back to its original state with original music and film footage. Get rid of Ellen!!!! Keep Bill Nye!!! They should give Ellen the heave-ho from the company and get "Mimi" from the Drew Carry show to fill her place or pay Steve Irwin alot of money and have him wresting the dinosaur? What do yall think of the idea? Take care yall!

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by crowdcontroltap
This attraction needs a major overhaul. I agree that its too long, I think they could shorten it up a bit and configure it back to its original state with original music and film footage. Get rid of Ellen!!!! Keep Bill Nye!!! They should give Ellen the heave-ho from the company and get "Mimi" from the Drew Carry show to fill her place or pay Steve Irwin alot of money and have him wresting the dinosaur? What do yall think of the idea? Take care yall!

Sorry, I've never liked Mimi; I just never saw the humor in having a character whose only role is to hurl nasty insults....as for the croc guy: Crikie, all I can think of is the South Park parody of him. ("I'm going to jam my finger up this croc's patootie!")

LivefortheMouse

It would make me so happy if the whole ride went. I mean they took horrizons which was a great ride and they have kept uoe which is not so great i think it has done its time and that if there planing to let something go thEy should not do it with SE but with UOE. This is the only ride i skip in all of disney. Its like once u have seen it once and learned about energy theres no need to see it again if u wanna see dinosaurs u go on Dinosaur at Ak.

BenS

I love the Universe of Energy. It's my faorite ride in WDW. I don't see any reason that they would have to remove it.

Stefffe

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
WOW....

Another year gone by already!

I guess some discussions just never die........

:brick:

i saw that this thread was a year old.....had to do some real searching to find this one

~stefffe~

cuteypatooty78

I liked Ellens version too but I do miss the old Jeopardy version...I know I've asked this before but he ride did used to enter the dino land from the right side...right? When I returned it was like a lot of the rides had changed but I'm glad because it was like riding the rides for the first time again!

bearboysnc

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
I liked Ellens version too but I do miss the old Jeopardy version...I know I've asked this before but he ride did used to enter the dino land from the right side...right? When I returned it was like a lot of the rides had changed but I'm glad because it was like riding the rides for the first time again!

uh.... yoo hoo sniffin glue....

The Jepordy version is still intact, and the ride portion always begins with the Dinos and ends with the lavahhhhhhhhh.

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
really? what's it called?

Ellen DeGeneres is to host a new talk show.

The series is expected to begin in the autumn of 2003.

It will highlight DeGeneres' stand-up comedy background and "everywoman" approach to life's situations.

"Ellen's name came up when she did some guest work on Rosie O'Donnell's show. She was natural and funny," said a spokesman for the show's producers.

"It was something we were thinking about, and something she was thinking about independently, so it was a little bit of kismet," he told Variety.

I think it's something clever like "The Ellen Degeneres show"

Tim G

Originally posted by JungleJim
The problem is not Ellen. The problem is putting celebrities in attractions. They become dated very fast!
As WE do too...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yellow Shoes

It started this morning around 10:00. The one who revived it got herself suspended this afternoon.

This thread really should be renamed "A Tribute to the Banned"

Look at how many former members are on it.

JungleJim

Account Suspended
Original Poster
why should they be banned for bringing the tread back? the show is a year older....it was outdated then and now too! ellen who? bill who? bring in the cast of whos line is it anyway to jazz it up!

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
It started this morning around 10:00. The one who revived it got herself suspended this afternoon.

This thread really should be renamed "A Tribute to the Banned"

Look at how many former members are on it.

ha! I was just noticed that myself...!

bring in the cast of whos line is it anyway to jazz it up!

Heck yeah, Jungle Jim!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom