It's Over...Have a magical day :)

Brer Mickey

Original Poster
I have seen a lot of people seeking advice about proposals and romance while at WDW. I am all about love & gush but it got me thinking about the best ways/places to break up at WDW. Any suggestions?

Jimmy Thick

Here is an idea.

Go to the studios and wait in line at the Tower of Terror, once it gets time to load, tell her you have to go to the bathroom and for her not to wait. While she is on the ride, go back to your hotel and remove all your belongings and get another room at another resort. Also I would suggest taking a different plane back, at a later date of course, so you don't have to sit with the dumped one.

Change your phone number as well. The person will think Disney World swallowed you up.

Jimmy Thick- Take advice at your own risk...

plaz10

at the airport before you leave your home state. Then maybe they won't want to come and you can have a room and food credits all to yourself! haha.

Maybe on Expedition Everest when you hit the broken track...
"Speaking of broken..." or "You think that's bad?...."

"Baby our relationship is like Horizons. It was nice - but now it's over. Gone."

Jimmy Thick

Take them to Downtown Disney and say:

"Here is where the Adventurers Club used to be. It was not really popular but when Disney decided to close it down there was a public backlash to save it but Disney kept it closed. Do you want our relationship to be a second rate Adventurers Club, or should we just keep it closed?"

Jimmy Thick- Sob...Thats sad, but touching...

rsoxguy

1. Take her to EPCOT.
2. Place her in one of the red phone booths in the United Kingdom under the pretense of taking a picture.
3. Plan to have someone you know call at the perfectly timed moment that she is in the booth.
4. Have that person tell her that it's over between the two of you.
5. Wait for the "look" on her face as she glances your way, and run like a weasel.
6. THE END

JIMINYCR

1. Take her to EPCOT.
2. Place her in one of the red phone booths in the United Kingdom under the pretense of taking a picture.
3. Plan to have someone you know call at the perfectly timed moment that she is in the booth.
4. Have that person tell her that it's over between the two of you.
5. Wait for the "look" on her face as she glances your way, and run like a weasel.
6. THE END

Gave you a like but I wish I could give you a really, really like this. This is GREAT:D

My suggestion:
Standing together at Cinderella's wishing well, toss in a coin while saying, " I wish next trip to be here with someone else".

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
Gave you a like but I wish I could give you a really, really like this. This is GREAT:D

My suggestion:
Standing together at Cinderella's wishing well, toss in a coin while saying, " I wish next trip to be here with someone else".

That is awesome!

WEDway1975

I found a break up but it's not between two people....:D
John Lennon signed the paperwork that officially broke up The Beatles at The Polynesian on December 29,1974.

Bob Saget

See if the CM's can help you drop the hint in a subtle way. That's what worked for me.
762012.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom