It's official: Wand is GONE !!!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
For those in the park on the morning of October the 1st; please ignore the Brit dancing naked around the mirrored elevator shaft praising park management and pointing to an empty space above the Geosphere.

SplashMtn

For those in the park on the morning of October the 1st; please ignore the Brit dancing naked around the mirrored elevator shaft praising park management and pointing to an empty space above the Geosphere.

I'll be doing that on Monday if there's so much as a hint of a crane!!

PintoColvig

Just got off the plane from an out of a country trip. I never expected to come home to such wonderful news!

I think I hear angels singing...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Could you wait until after Illuminations because I was hoping to meet you at the desert thing which will be awful hard to do if you get one of those DTD style lifetime bans.:lol:

Enigma

Account Suspended
Get rid of this graveyard next.
Thanks.

Leave20a20Legacy.jpg

Disgusting!

SplashMtn

Proof Positive that some people will never be happy with WDW...

No.

Proof that some people (myself included) will never be happy with stupid decision making based around one area of Disney World.

It is not a case of take it as it is or leave it, it's a case of care about the place and push to see it improved.

Enigma

Account Suspended
From the orlando sentinel:

"Spaceship Earth's overhaul is not expected to affect the controversial, giant Mickey Mouse arm and wand structure that was added in 1999. The structure has been the target of heated criticism from some Epcot fans who say it clashes with the park's architecture.

Allen said all the changes will be on the inside". :rolleyes:

Champion

Great news! Epcot is back the way since 1982.

Once again, the wand coming down is going to in no way change the 'spirit' of the park or 'bring it back'.

All of you that are waiting for that to happen better get ready for your disappointments. The park is going to continue to go the way of The Seas w/ Nemo and Friends and the Fiesta Tour. It isn't about to do an about face just because the wand is coming down.

In fact, I feel safe in saying that the changes to the SSE attraction itself are going to be more toward making it entertaining and less educational rather than the other way around.

Enderikari

No.

Proof that some people (myself included) will never be happy with decision making based around intelligent thought, or desire to improve any aspect that isn't personally approved by me, and me alone.
It is not a case of take it as it is or leave it, it's a case of not caring about anybody else but myself and push to see it become my own personal playground.

There, fixed that for you

KevinPage

For those in the park on the morning of October the 1st; please ignore the Brit dancing naked around the mirrored elevator shaft

or your eyes will burn in the 7 layers of hell. The world will finally understand the ravages the English weather and food can impart on the human body.

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

BuzzComplexCM

For the most part, we are, but you're expecting some sort of amazing hiring process to make sure that all 60,000 workers are obsessed with Disney.

Also, you don't have to be to be a good CM.

And getting paid more would be nice, but it would come at the detriment of the parks. So guests would find more to complain about.

Thank you for saying this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom