It's official!!! I'm going back.. November here we come!!

Tinkerbella16

I have been begging my sister and brother-in-law to go in November. We've all been getting the Disney Itch. I looked at airfare today and once again scored probably the lowest I'll ever find just like I did last year around this same time. $159 round trip, nonstop per person!! That came to $479 for all 3 of us to and from Orlando!! I could not pass it up. I don't think I'll ever find that good of a price.

We are going November 12-18th, staying at Pop Century (my sister loves Pop, so I agreed to skip on my beloved POR/POFQ this time and save money). We are booking through KK.

I am so excited!!!!!! I did not think I was making it back this year. Our 2015 trip is already a definite so going this year also is amazing!! HAPPY PLANNING!!!

CtDisneyGuy33

YES! And fly out on a weekday because the difference in price from a weekday to a weekend is insane! I will never fly on a weekend again. I also get low fares from the $9 fare club as well.

I agree on the weekdays. I've found that Mondays are sometimes just as expensive as weekends through SW. I'm a big sports fan so we hit football games and baseball games throughout the NE when possible, so when trying to get home, it seems Tuesdays are far cheaper than Mondays...

Wait- where could you possibly fly for $9??

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
I agree on the weekdays. I've found that Mondays are sometimes just as expensive as weekends through SW. I'm a big sports fan so we hit football games and baseball games throughout the NE when possible, so when trying to get home, it seems Tuesdays are far cheaper than Mondays...

Wait- where could you possibly fly for $9??

LOL You don't actually pay $9 for airfare lol thats just the minimum amount you can save each way... I have always saved way more than that so the fare club is definitely worth it.

Upvote 0

CtDisneyGuy33

LOL You don't actually pay $9 for airfare lol thats just the minimum amount you can save each way... I have always saved way more than that so the fare club is definitely worth it.

LOL! I thought thats what you paid! (I totally spit coffee all over) I was going to say for $9 you are on a propeller plan for sure!! LOL

Thats a great savings it sounds- we definitely need something like that up here...

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

I have been begging my sister and brother-in-law to go in November. We've all been getting the Disney Itch. I looked at airfare today and once again scored probably the lowest I'll ever find just like I did last year around this same time. $159 round trip, nonstop per person!! That came to $479 for all 3 of us to and from Orlando!! I could not pass it up. I don't think I'll ever find that good of a price.

We are going November 12-18th, staying at Pop Century (my sister loves Pop, so I agreed to skip on my beloved POR/POFQ this time and save money). We are booking through KK.

I am so excited!!!!!! I did not think I was making it back this year. Our 2015 trip is already a definite so going this year also is amazing!! HAPPY PLANNING!!!
Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!! We will be leaving shortly before you arrive, and will start planning 2015! LOL (sigh whats wrong with me?!!?!) Have an absolute WONDERFUL time!!!

Upvote 0

draybook

Have you ever been in the Sept 20-28 time frame? Any insight?

Yes, we did September 19-26th last year. The only day that sucked was towards the end, I think it was the 24th. You could tell that the F&W crowds were coming in and it impacted the MK. We went to Peco Bill's for lunch and ended up sitting at the Tortuga Tavern entrance because it was that busy.

Upvote 0

CtDisneyGuy33

Yes, we did September 19-26th last year. The only day that sucked was towards the end, I think it was the 24th. You could tell that the F&W crowds were coming in and it impacted the MK. We went to Peco Bill's for lunch and ended up sitting at the Tortuga Tavern entrance because it was that busy.

Wow- that does sound busy. We are definitely looking forward to the F&W, but not sure if it will be even busier than we saw last October especially seeing it will kick off during our week.

How was the weather?? Lines small?

Upvote 0

Disneymom201

November here too!!! We haven't traveled in November since 2009. Renting DVC @ Baylake Tower for the first time. I'm running my first Disney Run (Wine & Dine Half) & got our Christmas Party tickets for opening night. Hoping to do a day at Universal with park hopper & express pass since my middle son is a HUGE Potter fan, but that's gonna hurt a bit :(
Can't wait!!!!!

Upvote 0

draybook

Wow- that does sound busy. We are definitely looking forward to the F&W, but not sure if it will be even busier than we saw last October especially seeing it will kick off during our week.

How was the weather?? Lines small?

Lines were pretty good and it was hot. Then again I'm biased because I'm very warm blooded, so I get hot easily. I'd say it was about 90-92 the whole time with ugly humidity, but nothing like the summer time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom