It's official!!! I'm going back.. November here we come!!

Tinkerbella16

I have been begging my sister and brother-in-law to go in November. We've all been getting the Disney Itch. I looked at airfare today and once again scored probably the lowest I'll ever find just like I did last year around this same time. $159 round trip, nonstop per person!! That came to $479 for all 3 of us to and from Orlando!! I could not pass it up. I don't think I'll ever find that good of a price.

We are going November 12-18th, staying at Pop Century (my sister loves Pop, so I agreed to skip on my beloved POR/POFQ this time and save money). We are booking through KK.

I am so excited!!!!!! I did not think I was making it back this year. Our 2015 trip is already a definite so going this year also is amazing!! HAPPY PLANNING!!!

Tinkerbell397

We are going in November too....the 9th-15th. This will be our first time off-site...staying at my daughter and son-in-laws Marriott Timeshare. It will also be my granddaughter's first trip....she will be 20 months at the time of our trip. I am so looking forward to it. What airline will you use? SWA does not have flights up for November yet. :cat:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
We are going in November too....the 9th-15th. This will be our first time off-site...staying at my daughter and son-in-laws Marriott Timeshare. It will also be my granddaughter's first trip....she will be 20 months at the time of our trip. I am so looking forward to it. What airline will you use? SWA does not have flights up for November yet. :cat:

We fly Spirit out of Atlantic City. They charge for bags but even with the bag fees, it is still MUCH cheaper than any other airline. They have a fare club where you get a discount on bag fees. I forget when Southwest comes out with Nov airfare, but I hope you find great prices!!!

Upvote 0

draybook

I have been begging my sister and brother-in-law to go in November. We've all been getting the Disney Itch. I looked at airfare today and once again scored probably the lowest I'll ever find just like I did last year around this same time. $159 round trip, nonstop per person!! That came to $479 for all 3 of us to and from Orlando!! I could not pass it up. I don't think I'll ever find that good of a price.

We are going November 12-18th, staying at Pop Century (my sister loves Pop, so I agreed to skip on my beloved POR/POFQ this time and save money). We are booking through KK.

I am so excited!!!!!! I did not think I was making it back this year. Our 2015 trip is already a definite so going this year also is amazing!! HAPPY PLANNING!!!

the-seinfeld-happy-dance_zps6711c434.gif

Upvote 0

stevehousse

Yah! Another "Novemberer" added to the list! A lot of users on here r traveling during that time, including me! Have u ever been in Nov? We will b there the 11-18th. It's a great week to go!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
Yah! Another "Novemberer" added to the list! A lot of users on here r traveling during that time, including me! Have u ever been in Nov? We will b there the 11-18th. It's a great week to go!

Yup that is the week we usually visit each year! I love that time of year... nice weather, low crowds and MK is transformed for Christmas. This past November I went during Jersey Week so my god-daughter didn't miss school. it was fun but I am going to stick to our usual week since we couldn't take advantage of any discounts that week. And I am looking forward to much less crowded Epcot this time since F&W will be over on the 10th. It was just crazy packed when we were there.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

I normally go in November..does that count? LOL :happy: Congrats to all! That being said we'll be down there Halloween week and then I recently surprised my daughter with a quickie trip 12/20 - 12/24. I just love all the planning but I refuse to be there on actual Christmas Day - I want to be able to actually move in the parks! lol !:)

Upvote 0

Dumbo2675

Congrats on booking your trip and taking care of your
Disney itch. We booked our next trip with our local travel agent but have not booked airfare yet as maybe we can find low fares. Our trip is in Oct 8th thru the 11th leaving on the 12th. Hope you have a great time.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
Thank you everyone! I love the fall months in WDW.. there is just nothing like it! I have done Disney in the summer years ago and I am glad that we are fortunate enough to be able to go in the fall because everyone at my work takes their vacations in the summer, I'm the only one who goes away in the fall so it's an easy approval for time off for me. The summer is just brutal down there with the heat and crowds.

Upvote 0

75disney

No November trip for my this year! I am soooo jealous of you all. We have been going over Thanksgiving for the last few years. Stayed at CSR for 10 nights last year. My DH said no trip because we are saving for our DL trip in August 2015. At least I can live my Disney dream vicariously through all of you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom