It's Official: Bugs Land closing Sept 4th.

D.Silentu

Spiderman was mentioned in the press release, so I would have thought that would count as solid evidence. Note the use of past tense.

MoonRakerSCM

So, not to sound like one of 'those' people, but a friend of a friend who is involved with animation has mentioned that Heimlich's Chew Chew Train will live on at the Pixar campus... I don't have any other details other than a clarification that "Yes, Heimlich at Pixar (not Flik's going to "Pixar" Pier etc.)."

Can anyone second my friend of a friend?

TwilightZone

So, not to sound like one of 'those' people, but a friend of a friend who is involved with animation has mentioned that Heimlich's Chew Chew Train will live on at the Pixar campus... I don't have any other details other than a clarification that "Yes, Heimlich at Pixar (not Flik's going to "Pixar" Pier etc.)."

I'm just imagining this, minus john now
iu

THE HEIMLICH CHEW CHEW TRAIN ROOM

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Original Poster

@Magic Feather confirmed this over in the WDW thread about them receiving Heimlich. So I think its a safe assumption.
The Heimlich RV's (the most valuable part of the ride if it were relo-ed other than controls) are being moved to the Pixar Campus in Emeryville. So...

Ismael Flores

so is it supposedly moving to Pixar pier or the Pixar campus?

MoonRaker mentions Pixar Pier and Magic Feather mentions Pixar Campus.

I'm hoping that it is actually Pixar Pier. I rather have the heimlich track put in the western helix then the Flick spinner mechanism.
The artwork showed that option at one point and it look much more interesting. a track that has elevated portions over the walkway would give the area a much better visual and if they can split the cars so that they are a bunch of individual 2 or four seat sections it would be better. They can easily be themed as memory balls and with some clever theming would be a fun idea.'

To bad they don't think out of the box because they can easily lengthen the track and having it go thru the fake lattice of the helix over the small unused section of water between the helix and silly symphony

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom