Its Finally Happened

petersenjp

Original Poster
Today I woke up at 4am to make sure I would finally get to book Le Cellier, and guess what.....After 6 years of trying, we finally got it booked!!!! And at an actual dinner time!!!! 5:20pm :ROFLOL:

Sorry, Just pretty excited to try it, and with no one up here in the house, I had tell someone!!! :wave:

Jessie&Buzz

That's great! We ate there in 2004. It was wonderful. We wanted to go there again on our last trip but we had 11 people and my sister couldn't get it. We decided to try something new this trip. There are way too many places we haven't tried.

dznygirl64

I dont understand how people have a hard time getting a reservation at LeCelliar I never have a problem I have even walked up to the podium and gotten one for the next night before.We are eating there twice next trip at the end of the month.

petersenjp

Original Poster
Congrats. The only thing is over the last five years I've never had a problem getting this reservation. :shrug:

Really? Wow, you have the luck of the irish on your side then! We have tried for two straight years and have never been able to get in, and the strange part is, its during the off time. Of course, it is during the marathon, but we have always been told "sorry, no go".

petersenjp

Original Poster
Well, it was a decent ADR morning. First, did my Le Cellier resy online, then called in for the rest of them.

Time to try Tonga toast at Kona, and then a little Chef Mickeys, and even yes, Hoop de Doo Review (Family has always wanted to try it).

Ran into a little issue though. Called in and she was like, call back tomorrow, your at 91 days....Oh brother, is this how my morning is going to start!!!! Hahahaha, well after a quick 30 seconds chat, she the realized she was mistaken and quickly booked us up....under the wrong guest....Yup, the morning was off to a flying start :ROFLOL:But after getting that all straightened out, we got everywhere we wanted, so over all, a good start to the day!

Has anyone ever done Hoop de Doo? Hey, if its bad, its all you can drink?!?! :lol:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Were you able to make the online reservation prior to 6 AM, or did it not allow you in before 6 on the dot?

Figment632

Really? Wow, you have the luck of the irish on your side then! We have tried for two straight years and have never been able to get in, and the strange part is, its during the off time. Of course, it is during the marathon, but we have always been told "sorry, no go".

All you have to do is call literally like 200 times but i've always gotten a reservation.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Maybe I'm charmed because I'm Canadian, but I've never had a problem getting an ADR at Le Cellier. Every trip I've had to WDW I've had at least one [there was one trip that was short-notice where I was planning to join someone else who had an ADR on Valentine's Day already, but she found a boyfriend before I got there... I graciously bowed out and karma took care of me: Another friend who had an ADR couldn't make it and gave me theirs. :king:]

I call at my 90+ date or have occasionally had KK book ADRs for me if I'm not going to be able to call and have always got the date/time I wanted or very close to it.

petersenjp

Original Poster
Were you able to make the online reservation prior to 6 AM, or did it not allow you in before 6 on the dot?

Well 6am is eastern time, and would only allow me to do the first day of my trip. So at 5am central time, logged in and got Le Cellier for the first day. But yes, it was right on the money!

The phone system had a few minutes of issues, where the options would go straight to "what kind of info would you like?"

petersenjp

Original Poster
Maybe I'm charmed because I'm Canadian, but I've never had a problem getting an ADR at Le Cellier. Every trip I've had to WDW I've had at least one [there was one trip that was short-notice where I was planning to join someone else who had an ADR on Valentine's Day already, but she found a boyfriend before I got there... I graciously bowed out and karma took care of me: Another friend who had an ADR couldn't make it and gave me theirs. :king:]

I call at my 90+ date or have occasionally had KK book ADRs for me if I'm not going to be able to call and have always got the date/time I wanted or very close to it.

Its official, I just have the worse luck on earth, well, at least for ADRs :hammer:

monkeysammich

Its official, I just have the worse luck on earth, well, at least for ADRs :hammer:

Not true. My dinner at Garden Grill isn't until 7:50pm. I said as close to 6pm as she could get me.

Late dinner.

Good thing food and wine fest is going on so I can get a tasty snack. :slurp:

GoochDSA

Has anyone ever done Hoop de Doo? Hey, if its bad, its all you can drink?!?! :lol:

Hoop-Dee-Doo when it comes to my family and myself, are a must on every trip. The food is good, the show is entertaining, the beer and wine is unlimited (which I am sure just adds to the show being entertaining).

It really is a lot of fun.

As for Le Cellier... I just don't understand the love fest with this place. It was ok, nothing that grand or special, IMHO.

emaginear

Well, it was a decent ADR morning. First, did my Le Cellier resy online, then called in for the rest of them.

Time to try Tonga toast at Kona, and then a little Chef Mickeys, and even yes, Hoop de Doo Review (Family has always wanted to try it).

Ran into a little issue though. Called in and she was like, call back tomorrow, your at 91 days....Oh brother, is this how my morning is going to start!!!! Hahahaha, well after a quick 30 seconds chat, she the realized she was mistaken and quickly booked us up....under the wrong guest....Yup, the morning was off to a flying start :ROFLOL:But after getting that all straightened out, we got everywhere we wanted, so over all, a good start to the day!

I usually am not a big fan of these interacting with audience type of shows, but this one I've got to admit, is a really good time. I suggest having a few drinks before you go. The only alcoholic drinks are sangira and beer. I'm not a fan of either, but there is a bar down the walk way with big old rocking chairs on the porch, so you can site, drink and be merry, by time the show starts!:sohappy:

Tiggerfanatic

Yes, and we absolutley loved it. We laughed so hard our faces hurt (of course, 3 glasses of beer might have contributed to that!:lol:) Yeah, it's silly and corny, but the singers are top noth, and they really get the audience involved. My nephew was chosen to participate in the closing number, and we were so excited watching him, I didn't get to finish my strawberry shortcake, which almost made my cry because it was the best I have ever tasted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom