Trip Report It's been 6 years and a global pandemic, but we are back!

Our last trip to WDW was during the summer of 2014. We have since visited six European countries and traveled across the USA (more than once), but we are ready to return to Disneyworld! We began planning over a year ago, fresh on the heels or our latest European adventure. We asked our kids where they wanted to go next summer (2020), Europe or Disney, and they chose Disney (thankfully as we would not be allowed to travel to Europe this summer). I have to say, as much as I enjoyed our visits to Europe, I'm very excited to return to Walt Disney World. So many of our early family adventures were to Disney and I'm excited to be there again now that our kids are older. So much to share since our last visit, and so much to say about our upcoming trip. So much has changed since our original reservation, including a global pandemic. Updates soon!

coachwnh

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
C303DF85-D880-4D5A-8AA5-D4F674479A0C.jpeg

coachwnh

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Ride summary of the day:

Frozen (2)
Soarin' (4)
Test Track (2)
Mission Space Orange (1)
Spaceship Earth (3)
Living with the Land (1)
Figment (1)
Nemo (2)
Mexico (2)

Meals:

Had a dinner scheduled at 4 at San Angel, but with the rain and looking for a snack, we stopped at Spice Road around 2:30. Great decision. Food was excellent. Only one spilled beer.

Still ate at San Angel and it was good. Nothing special.

Beer Count: (4) Aass Pilsner in Norway, Casa Lager and Estrella Damm at Spice Road, and Tulum Lager at San Angel

Off to Animal Kingdom in the morning.

Songbird76

View attachment 485854

Spice Road Table. Not even close. Best food of this trip for me Hummus fries, spicy garlic shrimp, lamb sliders, and bread service. So good

Unfortunately, the three beers got to me and Crystal is now wearing half that beer 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I said I wasn’t handy
I thought it was your daughter whose middle name was Grace! :D Funny story: Last Summer I was with my family and my brother's family in Disney. We went to lunch and my brother was carrying a tray to the table and managed to spill his husband's beer just as he was setting the tray down, all over their 6 year old daughter. My brother-in-law says to his daughter "Now you can smell like daddy in college!" She looked confused and said "Why? Did you spill a lot of beer on yourself in college?" He just smiled and said "Something like that."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom