Itinerary Cards ... What do you think?

First, I have to give credit to someone on another board for the base templates for these cards. I changed them up a bit by changing the font to Waltograph and using different clip art....but the idea came from someone else. The original templates that I received also tracked budget. There was space included for each daily budget. I thought this was a great idea. What do you think?

Also, I tried to hold them in my hand so that you can see their actual size. I printed them, laminated them and then put them on a key ring.

ItineraryCard3.jpg

ItineraryCard2.jpg

ItineraryCard.jpg

ItinerarySea.jpg

Ben_since_1971

Very impressive. And something I might want to attempt if I had more time - which I don't :(. I used to use index cards in the days before smart phones. Now I just use MDE to keep track of everything. Or I'll use my phone's notebook app.

Upvote 0

HolleBolleGijs

Very impressive. And something I might want to attempt if I had more time - which I don't :(. I used to use index cards in the days before smart phones. Now I just use MDE to keep track of everything. Or I'll use my phone's notebook app.

This thread is from 2008 (well before MDE), which is why no one's mentioned using their phone thus far ;) Although I actually made something similar to easily keep track of dining ADRs and FP+ for my upcoming trip. And by "something similar" I mean I just wrote down my ADRs and FP+ on index cards for each day...

Upvote 0

Ben_since_1971

This thread is from 2008 (well before MDE), which is why no one's mentioned using their phone thus far ;) Although I actually made something similar to easily keep track of dining ADRs and FP+ for my upcoming trip. And by "something similar" I mean I just wrote down my ADRs and FP+ on index cards for each day...

LOL - I never noticed that - was wondering why someone would go to so much trouble - even though they were nice.

Great moments in d'oh!!! :banghead:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom