Trip Report It feels like the first time... Feels like the very first time *completed*

SHP

Christmas Day at the Magic Kingdom

You know, one thing I never picked up from these boards or the blogs or the official website was how the first time you scanned your finger at the park gate would dictate the rest of the times it happened during your trip. We could have saved ourselves forty five really awkward seconds the next day at Epcot trying to figure out what finger we used if we had just payed attention.

This!!!! Especially if you have kids, you have to pay attention that first day as to what finger they are using too because guaranteed they will forget within 5 minutes of entering the park. We ended up having to have multiple fingerprints and photos done the next day. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Uncle Lupe

Loved reading about your trip. I just wish I could have taken mine more when she was that young.

You took things in stride and now have me thinking about a dessert party. :banghead: Just for the room during the fireworks. If Palmer's chocolate :hungover: (no barf emoji?) set the bar for acceptable then those were some bad treats. I'm jealous of her Tinkerbell attention.

You were very luck you pipes didn't freeze, turn the heat down just not off.

TTFN!!

ScarletBegonias

I am SUPER late, but I LOVED this trip! For such a busy time, you guys did a decent amount! Harper's trips have been very slow paced. She's so adorable and I actually "awwwwwwww"'d out loud at those Tinkerbell shoes!! My daughter would LOVE THEM!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom