Trip Report It’s broken. A Loco Christmas TR!

Hello everyone!
Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

We just got back yesterday from our weeklong stay at WDW and as promised, I am here to deliver a full blown loco_driver TR. I have about a million pictures to sort through still, but we have enough to get started. Let’s do this!

When: December 4-11

Who: Me and the wife A, or Mrs. Loco if you will. Pickle the dog would not be making the trip.
AC019E81-51C5-47AE-995D-50A3ED5A55B6.jpeg

Where: Split stay between OKW and Riviera.
D2CEF442-9711-4FB8-BE08-37657CE7A919.jpeg

07FC2E4A-4D34-4CCC-9350-E9FC18BD9D22.jpeg

With all the formalities out of the way, let’s do it to it!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
We got on every attraction we wanted without the extra hours, they were just a really nice bonus. If you take advantage of early entry and plan your days well, you should have no problems.
Are you suggesting I would sleep late on WDW trp and are you doubting my planning abilities!!!!?? 😂 😂 😂

In all seriousness though, that's good to hear. That's how we do our vacations so I am looking forward to seeing how this all plays out for us. If I can avoid giving Chappie any extra cash I will.

Thanks for the info and again for an awesome trip report.

KellBelle

I am so sorry you and A got sick! Wishing you both an easy go of it and speedy recovery!

Loved the report. We left for home the day you arrived. Maybe one day our paths will cross! I felt the same way as you on a lot of things. We also chose not to utilize Genie +. LOL I think the big difference in our tastes is that I actually LOVE those creepy reindeer ha ha.

Looking forward to your next adventure!

Loco_driver

Original Poster
Thanks for sharing your trip with us. It was a great read as usual! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Thanks @PineapplePrincess ! We are both feeling much better now!

I am so sorry you and A got sick! Wishing you both an easy go of it and speedy recovery!

Loved the report. We left for home the day you arrived. Maybe one day our paths will cross! I felt the same way as you on a lot of things. We also chose not to utilize Genie +. LOL I think the big difference in our tastes is that I actually LOVE those creepy reindeer ha ha.

Looking forward to your next adventure!
Hey I love the creepy reindeer, but that doesn’t make them any less creepy! 🤣🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom