ISTCrew's May 11th WDW Update

Montu

ISTCrew20 said:
I was surpised to see that almost the ENTIRE back of the mountain has brown rockwork done. It can be seen going over the hill (if you are on the bus) heading to AK. I'll post a picture later.

Ugh. Kid, there's not rockwork on the back of the mountain. That's called a show building. They only rocked' the peaks of what can be seen around the park. It's distubring how blatent the show building is. It can be seen from the parking lot.

jsfra209

I would totally try their food! I am usually not very adventerous food wise, but when I'm on vacation, I will try anything.. I think it's that "free spirit" mentality! :lol:

By the way, thank so much for the pics! Awesome post, as usual!

KumbaRider

Haha, good mullet.

Man, I was supposed to go to WDW today but I'm sick so I had to stay home. What a shame. Anyway, nice update, EE is looking good.

Only 1 more week of school!

barnum42

jsfra209 said:
I would totally try their food! I am usually not very adventerous food wise, but when I'm on vacation, I will try anything.. I think it's that "free spirit" mentality! :lol:
That's the way to do it :D

imagineer boy

Montu said:
Ugh. Kid, there's not rockwork on the back of the mountain. That's called a show building. They only rocked' the peaks of what can be seen around the park. It's distubring how blatent the show building is. It can be seen from the parking lot.

First off, layoff Patrick! And a show building?! I havn't seen a show building in any of the pictures. Since when was E:E going to have a show building anyway? I thought the whole ride took place inside the mountain. And if there is a show building, they'll cover it up and find ways to hide it from view with trees, camoflague ( sp? ), ect.....

dxwwf3

barnum42 said:
Go on - give your taste buds a treat. If you have not tried it, don't knock it. I love finding new flavours to try. Though I will admit that I steer away from very hot foods.

I am a very picky eater. And I am not one to try alot of new foods. I'm glad they are offering new stuff for people, but there are just too many other good places to eat at WDW for me.

CaptainMichael

imagineer boy said:
First off, layoff Patrick! And a show building?! I havn't seen a show building in any of the pictures. Since when was E:E going to have a show building anyway? I thought the whole ride took place inside the mountain. And if there is a show building, they'll cover it up and find ways to hide it from view with trees, camoflague ( sp? ), ect.....

From Mt. Gushmore, you can see E:E very well. I love the view from up there! When I was up there, there was an obnoxiously large tan wall on the back.

Picture of Everest's back from Mt. Gushmore

dxwwf3

imagineer99 said:
Honestly, how large of a rock do you have to live under not to hear of a gyro? I thought that was as conventional as pizza. :shrugs:

If it wasn't for Seinfeld or my trips to DC, then I would not have heard of a gyro. They are no where near as conventional as a pizza. If they become that way, then we might see a Gyrofari at the Animal Kingdom.

It is mainly a regional item or found in big cities.

spoodles

ISTCrew20 said:
100_0797.jpg
What's "Cucumberand"? (Sorry, I know, I'm about that stuff.)

Great update.

speck76

The back of EE is just a metal wall, painted brown

Why would Disney waste money on rockwork for a part of the building nobody will see from inside the park?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom