ISTCrew's February 14th WDW Update

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Figment1986 said:
great photots... (is their any chance of getting a new camera... some of the great detal seems to disappear with a lot of your other photos...)

the pictures are taken with a new camera. I just didn't want to put a huge, giant picture on here. You have told me many times that my photos aren't the greatest. You don't have to comment on the matter every time.

Lenny-That is a new flowerbed, but the MK logo is actually in front of it and is still there.

Big Bad Wolf-No, it's no closed. The exterior is being worked on.

Trishnh

ISTCrew20 said:
~Work is continuing on turning the Plaza Pavalion into the "Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station".

what is the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station?? Did I miss something?

Thanks!

Lauriebar

Trishnh said:
what is the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station?? Did I miss something?

Thanks!

It is rumored that the Plaza Pavillion will be serving Asian style food (noodles)after it reopens from its refurbishment.

Figment1986

The At At looks great without it's panels... (and it is only the queue getting referbished riight..... )

Great photos.... (and i only put that there cause i have bad short term memory... thought i did say they were better.... What settings do you use??)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Figment1986 said:
great photots... (is their any chance of getting a new camera... some of the great detal seems to disappear with a lot of your other photos...)

???

Wow you dont want much! Are you going to be sending him the money for a new camera that meets with your specification?

Thanks for the great update Patrick, its very much appreciated.

ROTM

Figment1986 said:
You can start talking when you bring in as many updates as Patrick does :fork:
BTW- Thanks for the update Patrick :cool:

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
A little more news I forgot to mention the first time. The Agrabah Bazaar shop used to have a small indoor section. The room has been walled off by a huge shelf, and it doesn't look like it will be used in the future.

Poncho1973

Lynx04 said:
Great update!!!!

I can't wait to ride the Radio Tower Tree attraction at AK. It looks great ;)

What you don't realize is... Radio Tower Tree is actually the beta-test DISGUISE for Ladder:The Ride

Figment1986

Ok... Ill shut up now.... (I do bring in updates... from my local park of Busch Gardens Tampa to my friends website.... that is when i dont have tons of homework..)

(and i would send money,... if i had money.... I spent all of it on the High School Band's new website whihc is currently being developed.......)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom