ISTCrew's August 1st WDW Update

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Hellllloooooo. Yea, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. For the first time, in what seems like years, I'm doing an update. I just have been so busy over the summer, and have been in the parks more than ever, but was just always too lazy to type something up when I got home lol. So today, I hit up the parks with my friend Tamara. Here are some updates:

Downtown Disney News

~Sadly, I don't think it's ever coming back. The huge Kaliedescope is still missing from the Marketplace.

~Construction wall between Earl and Once Upon a Toy
100_0963.jpg

Disney MGM News

~Temporary 'Legends of Hollywood' sign. This is the Winnie the Pooh shop, which has slowly started selling other merchandise. It used to be strictly pooh stuff, but now, it's just another merchandise location with everything.
100_0978.jpg

~Speaking of temporary signs...this one is new to me
100_0979.jpg

~And speaking of Merchandise...today was the first day for:
100_0977.jpg

~The San Fransisco backdrop is complete. This one is nicer, but the old one was more effective in an actual perspective shot. This one has many more details though. I was able to pick out some familiar abbreviations on license plates...and George W. Bush is also hiding a few places on the canvas...
updatebackdrop.jpg

~New Hat Racks in Mickey's Of Hollywood
100_0984.jpg

~And speaking of hats...how cool are these. I picked up my very own (drumroll please) RED MOUSE EARS!
updatehat.jpg

BLUE MOUSE EARS will also be popping up soon.

Magic Kingdom News

~Construction wall in Fantasyland
100_0993.jpg

~New Poster that took over the old Timekeeper poster
100_0995.jpg

And that's gonna do it for today. Look for more updates very soon, and more pictures from todays update will be posted in my album.
See you guys around,
Patrick

CoffeeJedi

i do believe that's the lamest sign that i ever did see

i mean, they couldn't think of ANYTHING to put on it? yeah, that's some great theming there guys, really helps me escape the tedium of reality... thanks

peter11435

CoffeeJedi said:
i do believe that's the lamest sign that i ever did see

i mean, they couldn't think of ANYTHING to put on it? yeah, that's some great theming there guys, really helps me escape the tedium of reality... thanks
If you are talking about the for lease sign I just wanted to point out that its been there for years.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
peter11435 said:
If you are talking about the for lease sign I just wanted to point out that its been there for years.
I knew that would come up. The sign I was refering too was the Sweet Spells sign. I think they either changed the color or something, because I have never noticed it before.

Coastieboy00

Nice update Patrick. How many times this summer did you have your camera and think about an update? A lot if I remember right. As always, I know people appreciate the updates for those that can't enjoy the magic everyday.

peter11435

ISTCrew20 said:
I knew that would come up. The sign I was refering too was the Sweet Spells sign. I think they either changed the color or something, because I have never noticed it before.
Yeah that does look different. I don't think I like it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom