Isn't it well past time for new parades?

disneykw

Chape19714 said:
Be patient, new parades are coming. From what I could see the new parades at DL are "testing" some newer parade technologies. Block Party Bash is one-of-a-kind due to the stops in 3 Party zones. Parade of Dreams features a stop where the entire parade route hears the same song, so no matter where you look, the entire parade is in perfect sync with itself.

Actually the "new parade technologies" you're talking about isn't that new. It's been used in some of the other parades already.

shoppingnut

disneykw said:
Actually the "new parade technologies" you're talking about isn't that new. It's been used in some of the other parades already.

The one in particular that comes to mind in Light Magic (tragic) at DL which stopped and at three particular points there was a performance. The parade failed for several reasons, one being the lighting was all fiber optic which didn't really look good and second because the only place to see these 3 performances was a particular location points if you weren't at those points, you didn't see the performance.

On the other hand, 25th Anniversary of WDW Remember the Magic Parade from 1995 stopped every so often and all the floats did something interactive with the audience which worked very well because they stopped often enough and there were enough floats interacting.

YensidsHat

speck76 said:
...yet MK still has Spectro....old WDW logo and all.....

Hey! I love that logo! I love the Spectromagic song too, so I'd be more inclined to support an update of Spectromagic and a replacement for Share A Dream Come True.

dannb1001

Parades

Hey DisneyKW, What is the address of that site you meantioned? Not totally sure what you meant. Feel free to email me if you wish.

dannb1001

Parade Videos

Does anyone happen to have a video of:
Blazing Rhythems?
Disney's Electrical Parade Dreamlights?
Disney's California Adventure Electrical Parade?
Disney's Parade Of Dreams?
Tapestry Of Nations?

I have been told about Disney- Central but I have tried to install the programs for it on my computer and it simply makes no scence to me and i don't think it was working right. If anyone uses that program and can find those, or some, of those videos and could send it to me somehow through email or whatever that would be awesome. Or if there is another website i can go to to find those that would be cool to. Thanks guys. Definatly IM or Email me if you can help. Thanks

FigmentJedi

You can find MSEP, Parade of Dreams as well as the heavily underated Light Magic at Visions Fantastic, though free registration is needed for downloading..

dannb1001

parade videos

Thanks for the website Mailto, Yeah if you could help me out with Disney- Central that would be cool. I deleted if off my computer already so i would have to start it over again. When i installed it before i was trying to follow the instuctions that was listed on the Disney- Central Help Post or whatever it was called on here. Problem i was having was the version the instructions were for was not following the version i had installed. Anyhow email me if you wish or AIM. Usualy on in the moring or eairly afternoon. Thanks again!

Dukeis#1

I personally hope SpectroMagic lasts as long as the Main Street Electrical Parade did...Its just as popular now as it was in 1991.

SpectroMagic is one of the things that comes to mind when I think of the Magic Kingdom.

BTW, I love the old WDW logo on the SM title float. For me, it's a nice little reminder of my childhood visits. Have they changed it to the new logo yet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom