Island of the Caribbean Pirate Adventure

glee

Do they still have this can't seem to find it anywhere? Any help would be great, thanks:wave:

Of course. Its only one of the best freakin things there!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Buried20KLeague

Do they still have this can't seem to find it anywhere? Any help would be great, thanks:wave:

I doubt you're asking if the Pirates of the Caribbean is still an attraction at Disney.

My guess is you're asking if they still have the Pirate Cruise for the kids at the Caribbean Beach hotel. Is that what you're looking for?

If it is... We stayed there in December, and each morning saw a crew of kids taking off on the cruise.

If that's not what you're asking about... Then throw a little more detail out there and we'll see if we can figure out what you're talking about.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
I doubt you're asking if the Pirates of the Caribbean is still an attraction at Disney.

My guess is you're asking if they still have the Pirate Cruise for the kids at the Caribbean Beach hotel. Is that what you're looking for?

If it is... We stayed there in December, and each morning saw a crew of kids taking off on the cruise.

If that's not what you're asking about... Then throw a little more detail out there and we'll see if we can figure out what you're talking about.
yes that what I'm talking about not the ride yes the ride is awesome my wife favorite special the one at Disneyland.:animwink:

Buried20KLeague

yes that what I'm talking about not the ride yes the ride is awesome my wife favorite special the one at Disneyland.:animwink:

I'm pretty sure they still do it. I'd try calling the hotel, maybe?

As a side note, my two girls did it a couple years ago, and had just a GREAT time.

Edit to add: I'd try calling 407-WDW-PLAY (939-0729) and asking about it.

Dinardo

My Son did a similar adventure last year, except his port was at the Grand Floridian. About fifteen kids loaded onto a party barge which looked like a pirate ship with a jolly roger flag. They were given bandanas and eyepatches and they sailed around to different islands on Bay Lake looking for clues to a hidden treasure. They were served lunch and each child was given a goodie bag. I think he enjoyed it (I know my wife and I enjoyed the two hours by ourselves). I believe it was worth the money spent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom