Is Your Cocktail Table Bare? Try Walt Disney's Disneyland...

the.dreamfinder

Would you happen to know if this is a trustworthy site? As in it would really be signed by Tony Baxter and some fraud? Thinking about canceling my amazon order before it ships in the next few days and getting a signed copy instead.
I've heard they are reputable.
I buy about $100+ worth of books from him every year. He’s great and would absolutely recommend him if you want to buy a signed copy.

You have the option to pick up your order at his store in Torrence or he’ll ship it to you in well protected bubble wrap packaging.

Last edited:

Practical Pig

I finally just pulled the trigger on ordering the signed copy. It's for a Xmas or birthday present for my husband, depending on when it eventually arrives. It took me a long time to reach this decision, not because I doubted he'd enjoy it, but because I haven't actually seen him pick up printed media instead of screens to look at for recreational purposes in about a decade. Here's hoping ...

Stevek

I’m glad I didn’t cancel my amazon order...Walmart just cancelled my order saying they didn’t have in stock and didn’t know when they would get more.

the.dreamfinder

Taschen has really flubbed what should have been a slam dunk.

Stuart Ng has had to push back Tony Baxter signing copies of the book because “most of the books arrived damaged”.

-From Stuart’s weekly newsletter

Stevek

So book just got here and all I can say is WOW. Disney park books are really the one main thing I collect and this is a dream book to say the least. Incredibly great quality, so many pictures I don't recall every seeing before. Really, you must get this if you love Disneyland.

Stevek

Stuart Ng has had to push back Tony Baxter signing copies of the book because “most of the books arrived damaged”.

This book was advertised on all the local news stations, their FB pages, etc...bummer that it's been a bit of a cluster to say the least. Apparently, they completely underestimated the demand. Now, let's see if this demand prompts them to go down the same path with Walt Disney World.

the.dreamfinder

70F835BA-AF2E-48A0-AFCC-12EC384A881A.jpeg

A very special book arrived today!

SuddenStorm

Any word on if they're gonna cancel orders? Or are they getting more shipped in?

nevol

Picked up a copy at the Taschen store at the Farmer's Market/ The Grove in Los Angeles! They have had two shipments so far and seem to be selling fast. Try calling and ordering if you want. Or I'll fill some orders LOL. They're 65 after tax and with shipping add another $10 to be safe.

Practical Pig

My copy from Stuart Ng Books arrived today. I've only had time to leaf through it quickly at this point, but it's a substantial, handsome volume that I'm happy to have purchased. I'll be losing some time in this. Thank you @TP2000 for the recommendation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom