Is Wendy Still Meeting in the Magic Kingdom?

cw1982

I did and that's hardly official confirmation.

In that case I hereby confirm that not all Wendys have been pulled to be used as Anna and Elsa.

Good grief. I don't think anyone really cares about this as much as you are pushing it. At the end of the day, none of this matters. At all. Either way, the end result is the same. No Wendy and more sisters.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Last edited:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Regarding height, Elsa and Anna are 5'3" to 5'7", and Wendy (I THINK) is 5'2 to 5'4, so there is a little overlap.

Matt_Black

To be fair, he's got a point. Someone claims to have heard something from a cast member and posted it on a message board. No judge in the world would admit that kind of evidence.

Judge_Doom.jpg

Okay, MAYBE him.

wdrive

Good grief. I don't think anyone really cares about this as much as you are pushing it. At the end of the day, none of this matters. At all. Either way, the end result is the same. No Wendy and more sisters.

I apologize for discussing in a discussion board. Next time I see something that I think is wrong I'll not say anything.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

This is a discussion board. If you don't like the topic then you are free to not join in.

cw1982

I apologize for discussing in a discussion board. Next time I see something that I think is wrong I'll not say anything.

No... I just meant that I don't see why we're still arguing about something that really doesn't make a difference lol. Although there was no need for your sarcasm either.

All I did was make an off handed remark that I didn't think would turn into a discussion at all. If I was wrong, fine. But I didn't present it as gospel to start with.

cw1982

To be fair, he's got a point. Someone claims to have heard something from a cast member and posted it on a message board. No judge in the world would admit that kind of evidence.

Judge_Doom.jpg

Okay, MAYBE him.

Fair enough... but a discussion on these forums is hardly court evidence worthy (usually) ;)

cw1982

And pretty much just ended it.

Not intentionally.

I do think it's interesting that there is indeed overlap between the height requirements for these roles (according to another post on here). Not sure where that information came from but if that's accurate it further proves my point that the entire argument was silly.

Again, all I did was make a lighthearted comment that apparently bothered someone. I was definitely not trying to stir up trouble.

wdrive

No... I just meant that I don't see why we're still arguing about something that really doesn't make a difference lol. Although there was no need for your sarcasm either.

All I did was make an off handed remark that I didn't think would turn into a discussion at all. If I was wrong, fine. But I didn't present it as gospel to start with.

This whole place would be pretty boring if no one ever discussed anything. Most discussions on here are between people who don't agree on something.

cw1982

On another note, I hope Wendy does go back to being there with Peter eventually (assuming that her not being there the first week of June was the new norm). When we were there, I would have totally waited in line for 20-30 minutes to meet her. She was one of my favorites when I was a kid :)

ArPirate

We got to meet both Peter and Wendy back at the end of March.

A little Halloween fun from a few years back. Youngest still thinks he is Peter Pan.

Attachments

• Peter Pan 2012.jpeg
    Peter Pan 2012.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 43

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom