Is this the end of comforters finally?

badrew

Original Poster
image.jpg
Checked into our room at Pop yesterday and noticed no more comforters! I like the new clean look. Not sure if all the resorts have followed suit yet. We were here in early September and our room had comforters then.

luv

I once asked and was told that they were washed between each guest visit.
They lied, lol. Bedspreads were almost never washed.

Hampton Inn swears (and I believe it's true, for the most part) that they was the liners of their comforters between guests.

I like a bedspread. I like the way it goes with the themed room. But I do understand that people prefer a clean comforter liner. Just wish they didn't have to be white.

I don't know if Disney's are even liners, though. I think they're just slapping on sheets.

allgiggles

There were no comforters on the beds at AoA this past June -- just the triple sheeting (sheet, blanket, sheet) and the themed runner/swag. I really liked it. And unfortunately (for me) we did *not* have the a/c shutting off during the night and my DH kept it set at 65 the entire week. I had to call mousekeeping ask for more blankets.

disneypearl

They lied, lol. Bedspreads were almost never washed.

Hampton Inn swears (and I believe it's true, for the most part) that they was the liners of their comforters between guests.

I like a bedspread. I like the way it goes with the themed room. But I do understand that people prefer a clean comforter liner. Just wish they didn't have to be white.

I don't know if Disney's are even liners, though. I think they're just slapping on sheets.

You are probably right. I did see a ton of bedspreads when walking by the laundry room area but who knows. Their answer made me feel better though.

luv

Will my family and I see something like that at BLT in May?
I don't know. I would assume so. This look is actually well-themed to Contemporary/BLT. Of any hotel/motel, I think it fits best there.

Most hotels and motels are doing this now, so it's not like Disney is the only one.

Time for me to let those fun, decorative bedspreads go. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom