Is there something you have to buy everytime you go t WDW?

Tink313

PhotoAlbums 2 to 3. I always get at least 2 with the year on it. Scrapbooking stuff and ornaments. And something Tinkerbell of course.
Last year I bought like 4 of those tinkerbells with the safety pin that light up. OMG I love them I saw ppl with the stitch and the pooh one but I couldnt find them. So the next time I go that is going to be my mission

jen2009

I always by a christmas ornament. We mark it with the date of the trip. It has become a tradition every time we go.

a2grafix

My past two trips I purchased a Roger Rabbit / Jessica Rabbit pin (October 2007 -- Sweetest's Day, August 2008 another unique Roger/Jessica pin). I also purchased a coffee from the Kona Cafe stand at the Polynesian, a chocolate malt from Beaches and Cream, and a Jessica's Secret outside the (now defunct) Adventurer's Club.

hcswingfield

I used to buy a T-shirt every time, but for the last few years it seems like we always leave for home with a few Christmas ornaments.

Disneybird

A rice krispie treat with chocolate. One of the big Mickey Mouse heads.

And I try to get a castle picture from the Art of Disney store or a collectors society figurine.

TakeMeThere81

Every trip we've gone I've always bought a bucket of popcorn, so we go home with a different bucket each time (so far Pirates 3, Disney Holiday and TSMM). I love getting a new magnet for my fridge and any new pressed pennies I don't have for my collection.

The kids always come home with a few new plush hats between them 3 of them, so we have a fun variety in their "dress up" box. Last trip DS brought home the big, light up birthday cake hat :)

DisneyMusician2

I always get a drink with one of those straw/spoons that has a character hanging on it.

My wife and I got one the first time I took her down there, and now we make it a habit to pick one up every time.

I'll leave the collection to my kids :)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
AK - Chocolate covered banana
MK - Dole Whip
Epcot - Pocky from Japan
DHS - Minnie Strawberry popcicle

:slurp:

(Sorry it's all food! Usually we don't buy merch because we find other souveniers to take home with us.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom