Is there any news on the Epcot monorail?

EeyoreFan#24

Some sections will be reworked.
So lights, skis, action will be making a limited run?

I’m guessing unless the plan is to end with a jump through a giant lighted water ring, the area where the risk of a kite won’t get snagged accidentally may be too small now.

Disone

I was there the first week of March, which I think was literally the week before they closed, and the kites were functioning. Did they break in the last week?
My guess is the kites were functioning. There are always variables that may prevent them from being included in a particular show. I'm pretty sure if they were actually cut back in March there would have been a thread about it here.

Last edited:

Notes from Neverland

I was there the first week of March, which I think was literally the week before they closed, and the kites were functioning. Did they break in the last week?
Our trip was early March for the opening of Runaway Railway. The kites flew, but none of them lit up and none of them produced fireworks on two separate nights. Lots of confusion overheard from those standing around us.

James Alucobond

Our trip was early March for the opening of Runaway Railway. The kites flew, but none of them lit up and none of them produced fireworks on two separate nights. Lots of confusion overheard from those standing around us.
I only went to EPCOT Forever once over the week that I was there, but I just checked and definitely have footage from March 3, 2020 of the kites fully illuminated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom