Is there an Underground Tunnel System

nicholas

mattb said:
Genius.

I don't think it's big enough, though. People may still be confused. :brick:
In defense of everyone (one of which was myself) who replied to the post saying that was no underground tunnel, it did sound an awful lot like something one of the trolls here would say, especially since it was written in such an agree and authoritative manner. And since most people would consider the tunnels to be "underground" even though they technically aren't, it was safe assume that is what was being said in the post.

Much the same way someone could've jumped down everyone's throats for talking about the castle painting that was going on a few months ago. Everyone kept saying "they are just painting the bricks at the bottom right now" or "the scaffolding only covers the bricks." When technically, there no bricks since the castle is fiberglass.

Yes, it was clever, but you have to admit most people refer to the tunnels as being underground even though they technically aren't.

Yeah, I was tricked by it. And it was kind of funny. But no need to jump down everyone's throats, is there?

nicholas said:
Yeah, I was tricked by it. And it was kind of funny. But no need to jump down everyone's throats, is there?
Yes, but, the last two could've been prevented if they would've read the thread no? The last two before the big picture and Miss M.

nicholas

v_misses_epcot said:
Yes, but, the last two could've been prevented if they would've read the thread no? The last two before the big picture and Miss M.
Yes, I totally agree with that. I'm usually very wary to reply to something until I've read the entire thread for this very reason.

And I forgot to mention how I wet myself when I saw mkt's map. I gots to get me some of that Aztec Gold.

I read somewhere that they built the utilidors and then dug up 7 seas lagoon and they put the dirt that they dug up about the utilidors to build it up. I though that was quite interesting. ive never been in the tunnels but hopefully if i get a job there ill be in there. :animwink:

Atta83

v_misses_epcot said:
http://www.disneypix.com/MagicKingdom/Utilidor/Utilidor4.htm

I'm sorry, but Mickey just looks downright dorky to me. He prob didn't notice the person who took the picture.

And what is that girl in picture two looking at? :confused:

The guy in picture 3:
That picture just reeked of " am I doing here?" or even maybe "yeah, I'm that good."
Actually I think those are staged pics, I mean look how neat and clean they were. I mean they got to show the mouse looking at his tunnels..:lol:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
mkt said:
lildivaaa,

obviously you're not getting what they're saying. It's ok though, I'm here to help.

I call this, Magic Kingdom Topography for Dummies

Oh my gosh, how did you get that document out of Disney top secret archives!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Atta83 said:
Actually I think those are staged pics, I mean look how neat and clean they were. I mean they got to show the mouse looking at his tunnels..:lol:
Oh yeah!! I had forgotten I posted up that today and yeah, they're clean. Strange but why would they stage people doing strange stuff. XD!!

Atta83

v_misses_epcot said:
Oh yeah!! I had forgotten I posted up that today and yeah, they're clean. Strange but why would they stage people doing strange stuff. XD!!

To show that people work and that we all look strange when were down there.... :lookaroun :lookaroun :eek:

Figment1986

(it's nor aztec gold.. thats Michel Eisner's Pay Raise.. :lookaroun )

I have got to get see these.. wher did i put my extra $150.. admission, tour, and lunch.... then i will still be in debt for everything else...

tigger248

v_misses_epcot said:

I'm sorry, but Mickey just looks downright dorky to me. He prob didn't notice the person who took the picture.

The guy in picture 3:
That picture just reeked of " am I doing here?" or even maybe "yeah, I'm that good."

I definitely agree that those pictures were probably staged. For one, Mickey was completely in costume (which sometimes he may or may not travel through the tunnels in partial costume :lookaroun )

In picture 2, if the location is where I think it is, the girl is probably looking at the time clock and is possibly clocking in or out. I could be wrong as it's been nearly 2 years since I last worked there. But, I think there's a time clock there on that wall that many people use because of its close proximity to the locker rooms.

"Actually I think those are staged pics, I mean look how neat and clean they were. I mean they got to show the mouse looking at his tunnels.."

Those pictures are actually freeze frames from a video taken showing the tunnel it was on an old Interactive Disney CD-ROM

v_misses_epcot said:

The guy in picture 3:
The girl in number 2 is looking at the entrance to the Vista Credit Union (the bank).

By the way, the tunnels were much prettier in those pictures . . . better taken care of and I see no clutter in those pictures either. Now, there is merchandise filling both sides of many sections of the tunnel . . . very ugly. But I guess it's the function that matters, not the scenery. haha :lol:

mkt said:
lildivaaa,

obviously you're not getting what they're saying. It's ok though, I'm here to help.

I call this, Magic Kingdom Topography for Dummies

HAHAHAHAHA! Perfect depiction! I really got a kick out of that one.

TheDisneyGirl02

tigger248 said:
In picture 2, if the location is where I think it is, the girl is probably looking at the time clock and is possibly clocking in or out. I could be wrong as it's been nearly 2 years since I last worked there. But, I think there's a time clock there on that wall that many people use because of its close proximity to the locker rooms.

Yuppers! There is a time clock there! I always punched in and out at that time clock! Those pictures brought back so many memories! What I would do to go back down to the tunnel again...

Aztec Gold...I always knew there was something under there! LOL

TheDisneyGirl02

dzne4eva

Montu said:
It's pretty darn inappropriate to post a map of the utildors on here with as many nerds as there are that are likely to try and sneek down there *coughISTCCREW20cough*

I don't know Patrick personally but why would you slam him like that? As far as I can see he just tries to give updates to those who don't get to go to the World as often as others.

I went on the Backstage Magic tour twice and it was money well spent. It's your only chance to get to hear the Disney characters use "Non Disney" words. "Get the &@$* off my tail!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom