Is there a ride/attraction you've never done?

JenLUVSmickey

Your not missing to much at the Hall of Presidents. Its something you might wanna do once, just so you can say you've done it.

~I've never done Indy Speedway -or- Buzz Lightyear @ MK

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
I've never done Hall of Presidents, Astro-Orbiter, Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Tomorrowland Speedway, El Rio de Tiempo, Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.

TURKEY

I believe the Astro Orbiter is the only show/ride that I have never done that is still available. I don't think I have missed many of the ones no longer with us.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
RnRC, ToT, Skyway, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Tomorrowland Arcade

Just out of curiosity, have you not ridden ToT or RnRC because you don't care for roller coasters or scary-type rides, or gave up because the lines were too long or something like that?

General Grizz

A) Hardly visit MGM
B) When I do, it's usually for half a day
C) I do ride the mountains, but I am not really a fan of thrills
D) I just find no big interest in it
E) Long lines

I admire the attractions are they are creative (and didn't replace classics ;) ), but I just don't find that much interest in 'em. Maybe next time I might hop on one ... ;)

adr315

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
A) Hardly visit MGM
B) When I do, it's usually for half a day
C) I do ride the mountains, but I am not really a fan of thrills
D) I just find no big interest in it
E) Long lines

I admire the attractions are they are creative (and didn't replace classics ;) ), but I just don't find that much interest in 'em. Maybe next time I might hop on one ... ;)

Ride ToT ASAP!!!! It is a fantastic ride, and the theming is great. Get a Fastpass, its worth it...RnRC is good, but between RnRC and ToT, Tower is much better.

Luau Cove

TimeKeeper (just did it when I was too small)
The movie after Maelstrom (no offense, but it's just boring)
Millionaire
Marajah Jugle Treck
Tarzan Rocks
I did everything else.

-->LUAU

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by adr315

Ride ToT ASAP!!!! It is a fantastic ride, and the theming is great. Get a Fastpass, its worth it...RnRC is good, but between RnRC and ToT, Tower is much better.

I wouldn't say ToT is better. Both rides are awesome in their own right and are completely different types of rides.

Monorail Lime

There's a lot I still haven't made it to in Animal Kingdom. I really should check it out but, I dunno, it just seems meh. Maybe one of these days.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Haven't done Kali River Rapids yet....someone give me some info on this ride.....i have no clue what happens...other than the fact it's a boat ride.

Tarzan266

Originally posted by Fievel
Haven't done Kali River Rapids yet....someone give me some info on this ride.....i have no clue what happens...other than the fact it's a boat ride.

Kali River Rapids is a raft ride located in Asia in AK. It is a very short ride and the premise of the ride is that you travel on wild river through a forest that is being destroyed by lumberjacks. As you travel down the river, you notice the forest catches on fire (due to man) and the point of the attraction is that we should respect nature.

P.S. You WILL get wet on this ride.

James123

Account Suspended
Use Protection!

Buy a cheap poncho at Target, Kmart, Walmart, etc and take it with you to WDW. I found some for $0.35 at BigLots the other day. These things will slip in your pocket without a problem. WDW sells ponchos for about $6.00 or $6.50 as I remember. Of course, if it's late in the day or it's warm (or hot) you will want to get soaked! On a hot day, getting soaked is a blessing and great fun!!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom