Rumor Is the End of Innoventions Near?

rocketraccoon

For some reason I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they left Innoventions East open with just the Nanooze area and its 3 benches. Can't be worse than the end days of the West, being a crampt corridor to the video games and nothing else.

Marc Davis Fan

RIP Innoventions West?

North and south of the Breezeway?

Where will we get our Starbucks and Coca-Cola? (Seriously, if Fountain View is closing, I hope the new Future World Starbucks location blends in better; they did such a good job designing the Starbucks facades at the other three parks...)

Maybe they'll include it in the budget to remove the tarps, improve the Mouse Gear sign, fix up Electric Umbrella... maybe it's finally happening.

Cmdr_Crimson

Nooo.. All those poor characters kicked out of their homes with no place to live and no one to hug... :arghh:😢
Well, with WiR moving to Imagination which includes Mickey & Goofy in the Visa card M&G in Figzilla's former spot...What if...Now, this is just an odd thought...What if the former WoL became the second Kids based pavillion?..Doubt that is on the table and it will sit there doing nothing but it's big enough to have enough M&G's to go around...But, then. You have to figure out what the rest of the remaining would be used for....

trainplane3

East trumps west. Take your photos now.
Updated for accuracy
mhad2BT.png

trainplane3

This is both hilarious and oddly informative.
Yeah, don't read too much into it. It's mainly a jab at how it seems like management sees the park/will see the park in the future.

Some silly, some smart-ish questions on this:
The big EPCOT CENTER model in East, I guess this means it might still be safe?
Will the smell still linger after Wests removal?
And the biggest one, are we just going to see a slab of concrete and some trees for its replacement?
I don't really expect anything answered, more just open thoughts.

P_Radden

Yeah, don't read too much into it. It's mainly a jab at how it seems like management sees the park/will see the park in the future.

Some silly, some smart-ish questions on this:
The big EPCOT CENTER model in East, I guess this means it might still be safe?
Will the smell still linger after Wests removal?
And the biggest one, are we just going to see a slab of concrete and some trees for its replacement?
I don't really expect anything answered, more just open thoughts.
It was in CC East Computer Central. BUT has anyone actually seen the model in years?

Last edited:

Haymarket2008

If I can decipher the Blue Sky concept art, it seems they are going with that in terms of the Innoventions buildings. The majority of East remains, I think, in the art.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom