Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Intercot is reporting it on their twitter feed:

"Breaking News: Sorcerers' hat to be removed at Disney's Hollywood Studios #Disney #WDW #Disneyworld"

They are also saying that the Jack Sparrow attraction is going away.

They don't give a source for this information. There have been a bunch of other Twitter posts about it but most of these seem to trace back to articles about the hat not being on the map in the brochure that was reported here.

dreynolds1982

I've heard that it is indeed happening. Official announcement later today. Other sites are reporting, but I also heard this from an inside source of mine.

Seems to be inline with the reimagining of DHS planned for the next several years. Closing backlot. Removing sorcerer's hat. Heard from same source that GMR is one of the next on the chopping block. Lots (of good things) in store for DHS over the next 5 years or so....

Clamman73

its.jpg

TomP

Intercot is reporting it on their twitter feed:

"Breaking News: Sorcerers' hat to be removed at Disney's Hollywood Studios #Disney #WDW #Disneyworld"

They are also saying that the Jack Sparrow attraction is going away.

They don't give a source for this information. There have been a bunch of other Twitter posts about it but most of these seem to trace back to articles about the hat not being on the map in the brochure that was reported here.

@danlb_2000 Wouldn't they need a permit for this? I know you monitor permits.

jrh1985

Latest form Twitter is: Jack is open till Jan 3,2015 so possibly around then? Would make sense to me, Why tie up the center of DHS with Construction during Christmas? When the Hat came, it started after New Years. I read on here back in 2000.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom